Xataface not compatible with php 8.0

Gary Woodruff

Mar 5, 2021, 12:21:30 PM3/5/21
to Xataface
I have rolled back my version of PHP to 7.0 so my xataface site will still function but this is not a permanent solution. Will the app be updated to continue to function with latest versions of PHP?

Steve Hannah

Mar 5, 2021, 12:29:41 PM3/5/21
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  It will be updated.  I'm still working on PHP 7.  But I'll try to install a PHP8 test bed to try to flush out some of the issues.  Not sure when I'll have a chance to do this.  Probably within the next month or so.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:21 AM Gary Woodruff <bristolm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have rolled back my version of PHP to 7.0 so my xataface site will still function but this is not a permanent solution. Will the app be updated to continue to function with latest versions of PHP?

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.