How can I get "Xapian::MSetIterator::get_collapse_count()" C++ function in xappy ?

Stéphane Klein

Nov 3, 2010, 5:40:09 AM11/3/10
to xappy-discuss, ric...@lemurconsulting.com
Hi,

when I use :

result = conn.search(q, 0, 10, collapse='category')

I can do :

result.matches_estimated

now, how can I get "Xapian::MSetIterator::get_collapse_count()" C++
function in xappy ?
(more information about this function :
http://xapian.org/docs/apidoc/html/classXapian_1_1MSetIterator.html#5a0c5216cb505912318e6a552725e3af
)

Thanks for your help,
Stéphane

Richard Boulton

Dec 20, 2010, 9:28:16 AM12/20/10
to xappy-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply - I've not been keeping up-to-date with xappy
mail at all, lately.

Until just now, it wasn't possible to access the collapse_key and
collapse_count properties of an mset item in Xappy. I've just
modified Xappy to make these properties available (as
SearchResult.collapse_key and SearchResult.collapse_count), so if you
use xappy trunk you'll be able to get these.

--
Celestial Navigation Limited, incorporated in England & Wales
(registration number 06978117), registered office address: 58