problem with archives for both xappy groups

1 view

Kapil Thangavelu

Jan 10, 2008, 11:02:59 AM1/10/08
to xappy-...@googlegroups.com
fwiw, there seems to be some problem with viewing the archives directly on xappy groups homepages, basically they appear blank, i'm not sure if this is a configuration option, or a problem with google groups,

cheers,

kapil

Richard Boulton

Jan 10, 2008, 12:36:45 PM1/10/08
to xappy-...@googlegroups.com

I'm not sure why this was happening - some of the pages seemed to work
for me, while others were blank. I've tweaked some settings, so
hopefully it will work better now, but really I should just get
gmane.org set up to archive the group, since it provides a much better
interface, is much more responsive (to me, at least), and has a good
search facility (based on Xapian!).

--
Richard

Kapil Thangavelu

Jan 10, 2008, 12:40:19 PM1/10/08
to xappy-...@googlegroups.com
thanks it seems to work now, i can see previous emails and discussions from the group page now.

-kapil