Is it possible to create a xappy field with actions : INDEX_FREETEXT and COLLAPSE ?

Stéphane Klein

Nov 3, 2010, 5:03:06 AM11/3/10
to xappy-discuss, ric...@lemurconsulting.com
Hi,

this is my short question, is it possible to create a xappy field with
actions : INDEX_FREETEXT and COLLAPSE

something like this :

conn.add_field_action(
'laboratory_name',
xappy.FieldActions.INDEX_FREETEXT ||
xappy.FieldActions.COLLAPSE,
weight=10,
language=lang,
spell=True
)

I've looking in xappy documentation and source code, I found nothing
about this subject.

Thanks for your help,
Stephane

Richard Boulton

Dec 20, 2010, 9:30:42 AM12/20/10
to xappy-...@googlegroups.com
On 3 November 2010 09:03, Stéphane Klein <step...@harobed.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is my short question, is it possible to create a xappy field with
> actions : INDEX_FREETEXT and COLLAPSE

This should be possible...

> something like this :
>
>    conn.add_field_action(
>        'laboratory_name',
>        xappy.FieldActions.INDEX_FREETEXT ||
> xappy.FieldActions.COLLAPSE,
>        weight=10,
>        language=lang,
>        spell=True
>    )

... but you'd do this by adding two separate actions to the field:

conn.add_field_action(
'laboratory_name',
xappy.FieldActions.INDEX_FREETEXT,
weight=10,
langage=lang,
spell=True)
conn.add_field_action(
'laboratory_name',
xappy.FieldActions.COLLAPSE)

(Untested code, but the above is how it's intended to be done.)

--
Celestial Navigation Limited, incorporated in England & Wales
(registration number 06978117), registered office address: 58