copyright to use for prints

Ana Abisaad

May 16, 2016, 2:48:13 AM5/16/16
to xaos-users
I'm a fashion designer and need to use fractal prints what are the copyrights if the mandelbrot set is in public domain but I used this program?

Kovács Zoltán

May 16, 2016, 2:55:59 AM5/16/16
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana, thanks for your message!

You can use them freely. No need to mention that you made them with XaoS.

Best, Zoltan

I'm a fashion designer and need to use fractal prints what are the copyrights if the mandelbrot set is in public domain but I used this program?

Zoltán Kovács
GeoGebra | Software Developer
www.geogebra.org
Message has been deleted

Kovács Zoltán

May 16, 2016, 10:47:57 AM5/16/16
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, of course you can do that, thank you in advance if you decide to mention!

Best, Zoltan

Thank you so much for answering. Is it ok to mention it on the garment tags??