Missing parts of set

Niles Spindrift

Feb 25, 2020, 10:11:17 AM2/25/20
to xaos-users
After using for nearly 20 years, I still love XaoS and prefer it over the slicker, easier, less inspiring alternatives.
Is there a solution to this problem? I find that sometimes, especially with complicated user equations, that parts of the set are invisible until zoomed in. The behaviour is unpredictable - sometimes zooming out causes things to appear from thin air. The video here best shows what I mean, stuff appearing out of nowhere about 10s in. I've also put the .xaf up there.
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to look into this
Geoff