XaoS release 4.1 is scheduled on 1 July

Kovács Zoltán

Jun 25, 2020, 4:35:32 AM6/25/20
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com, xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community,

we humbly inform you about XaoS release 4.1
that is scheduled to release on 1 July.
(It will be the 374. birthday of Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz,
a German mathematician, one of the founders of mathematical analysis.
Among many other things, he was the first one who introduced
the concept of self-similarity.)

* You can learn about the new features in the NEWS.
* You can compile XaoS on your own or wait for the prerelease packages that will be available in a few hours at GitHub.

Thank you for your attention.

Have a nice day,
Zoltan

--

Dr. Zoltán Kovács, MSc

Institut Ausbildung

Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz
Private University of Education, Diocese Linz
Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz
Tel.: +43(0)732/772666
Mail: zoltan...@ph-linz.at

Web: www.ph-linz.at

Zoltán Kovács

Jul 6, 2020, 4:31:48 AM7/6/20
to xaos-users
Dear Community,
as planned, we released XaoS 4.1 on 1st of July.
There are installation bundles available for the major platforms at
Unfortunately, the Mac bundle is not yet signed properly, we are still working on the issue.
Meanwhile there is a short video on summarizing the new features of XaoS 4.1:
Best, Zoltan