Issue 66 in gnuxaos: zoom.c would not compile on i386 using gcc-4.7

codesite...@google.com

May 13, 2013, 3:37:28 PM5/13/13
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 66 by virtuale...@gmail.com: zoom.c would not compile on i386
using gcc-4.7
http://code.google.com/p/gnuxaos/issues/detail?id=66

Use gcc-4.7 to compile on i386. Likely, gcc-4.8 would fail too.

Compiling zoom.c I get several errors about definitions of filline_FOO (in
zoomd.c) not matching declarations (in zoom.c). This is because
REGISTERS(0) is included in the declaration, but not definition of each
function.

The attached patch fixes the problem for me.

Attachments:
patch-registers 614 bytes

issue notifications to this address.

codesite...@google.com

May 13, 2013, 6:03:54 PM5/13/13
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 66 by virtuale...@gmail.com: zoom.c would not compile
Seems like this is a duplicate of Issue 61. Sorry for the noise.