Re: Issue 10 in gnuxaos: Crash immediately after starting on Mac OS X

codesite...@google.com

Nov 5, 2009, 5:36:23 PM11/5/09
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #11 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on
Mac OS X
http://code.google.com/p/gnuxaos/issues/detail?id=10

Issue 36 has been merged into this issue.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Nov 16, 2009, 6:30:58 PM11/16/09
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #12 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

I believe this is caused by a race condition where the window tries to
resize to the
dimensions specified in the plist file, but the application has not fully
initialized
yet. I will fix this by putting a guard condition into the application to
only
resize after the application is initialized. It should be fixed in time
for 3.6.

codesite...@google.com

Nov 16, 2009, 6:35:02 PM11/16/09
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #13 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

codesite...@google.com

Nov 16, 2009, 6:43:18 PM11/16/09
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Labels: Milestone-Release3.6

Comment #14 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

codesite...@google.com

Mar 30, 2010, 11:35:03 PM3/30/10
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #15 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

Fixed in subversion

codesite...@google.com

Mar 30, 2010, 11:39:10 PM3/30/10
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #16 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

codesite...@google.com

Apr 21, 2010, 7:40:21 PM4/21/10
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #17 on issue 10 by nos...@cacace.org: Crash immediately after
This is great news JB. Can we expect this subversion to be release soon?
I'm assuming you mean a version newer
than 3.5.

Al

codesite...@google.com

Jul 19, 2010, 9:53:02 PM7/19/10
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #18 on issue 10 by jb.langston: Crash immediately after starting on

Issue 51 has been merged into this issue.

codesite...@google.com

Dec 17, 2010, 12:41:03 PM12/17/10
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #19 on issue 10 by mansgrease: Crash immediately after starting on
I too was having the crash and the same error.
I read all of the above issues and tried many different ways of locating
that file on my imac. nowhere to be found…..What ultimately worked was
this.
I ran an application that i had purchased awhile back and use all the time
it is called App Delete.
I dropped the Xaos.app into the app delete window.
2. I deleted all the files EXCEPT the Xaos.app ...NOTICE the mystery file
that could not be found by any other method was listed just above the
Xaos.app file in the App Delete list. when the deleting was complete i
exited App Delete.

I then double clicked on the Xaos app that i had not deleted and it ran
like a charm. Just wanted o share this with you all..... Peace
MANSGREASE here in Valley Village CA

codesite...@google.com

Sep 17, 2011, 2:23:46 PM9/17/11
to xaos-...@googlegroups.com

Comment #20 on issue 10 by chet.vo...@gmail.com: Crash immediately after

Had the same problem... use AppCleaner (free from
http://www.freemacsoft.net/) to do the same as Mansgrease, deleted all but
the Xaos.app.

Thanks,

Chet