Storega Vendors which support XAM

Steffen Schilke

Aug 7, 2012, 3:05:21 AM8/7/12
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

besides EMC Centera I wonder who else is supporting XAM  - my list is a bit outdated.

Kind regards

sws

profx

Jan 13, 2013, 6:06:14 AM1/13/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
Got any new storage arrays with XAM support?

dig...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 12:37:44 PM10/15/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
Maybe,
HP Reference Information Storage System RISS?

Mike A

Oct 15, 2013, 11:07:00 PM10/15/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
Did the XAM implementation for RISS ever get released? I was on that team and when I left in 2009, it was still being held back by management.

dig...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2013, 11:27:11 AM10/16/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
I don't know...
I hope that Hitachi implements XAM but now only support a propietary HTTP Rest interface.
EMC's decision is unacceptable!

Fineberg, Sam

Oct 16, 2013, 11:57:36 AM10/16/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com, Fineberg, Sam

It was never released

Sam

----------

Samuel A. Fineberg, Ph.D.

Distinguished Technologist

HP Storage Chief Technologist Office

Hewlett-Packard Company

4209 Technology Drive, MS 2001; Fremont, CA 94538

fine...@hp.com, mobile: +1-650-319-5727

Reminder that due to the SNIA IP Policy, only bug reports can be accepted as feedback for the specification or code.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "XAM Developers Group" group.

Pranav S

Oct 16, 2013, 12:45:44 PM10/16/13
to xam-develo...@googlegroups.com
These standards are good, only when most of the storage vendors comply to them and implement in the right way. I am  not sure how many are there willing to support these standards actively.

Reminder that due to the SNIA IP Policy, only bug reports can be accepted as feedback for the specification or code.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "XAM Developers Group" group.

Thanks,
Pranav