Perturbation EoM in a particular background using xCoba

Álvaro García Cendal

Jul 4, 2024, 12:47:52 PM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hi.

I'm a new user of the xAct environment. I'm trying to compute the equations of motion of a general metric perturbation on a general background. I took the notebook from this conversation as inspiration, but I'm getting a horrible result from which I don't know how to extract the results. Maybe it is just a result of being a little bit overkill (don't know the limitations of the software), but I really think it is a problem of my skills. I am attaching the relevant notebook.

This problem has probably been answered in several previous threads, so I'd be grateful if you could point me to one of them.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Álvaro
xAct_Perturb.nb