xAct livestream on November 23rd

Jose

Nov 8, 2022, 8:38:20 PM11/8/22
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hi,

As part of the series of livestreams by the R&D department at Wolfram, I'll be talking about xAct on Wednesday November 23rd at 11am CT (i.e. currently GMT-6). Here you have a link to the series of livestreams (via youtube and twich):

My preliminary plan is to dedicate the first half to a quick introduction to xAct, discussing some examples of usage of ToCanonical and then of CTensor computations. And then dedicate the second half to addressing common questions and questions that you may have, either in the livestream or sending them in advance to me, or posting them in this forum.

Looking forward to talking with many of you there!

Cheers,
Jose.

Jose

Nov 23, 2022, 11:52:12 AM11/23/22
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hi all,

This livestream will start in a few minutes. Follow the links in this Community link to join:

See you there,
Jose.

Falco

Nov 24, 2022, 11:58:51 PM11/24/22
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Dear Jose,

Can you share the notebook (or parts of it) of your talk? It is a great introduction.

Cheers,
Werner

Jose

Nov 25, 2022, 2:47:22 PM11/25/22
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hi,

Thanks. The notebook can be downloaded here:

Cheers,
Jose.