Re: Variation of Generalized Proca Action and equation of motion

Message has been deleted

Jose

Sep 22, 2021, 7:51:19 PM9/22/21
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hi,

I attach a notebook with some basic commands using VarD (from xTensor) and VarL (from xTras) to get you started with this type of computation.

There is documentation in xTensorDoc, in xTras, in xAct-contrib and in this forum. See for instance

Cheers,
Jose.

On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:27:28 PM UTC-5 тчеорист wrote:
Hello everyone

I'm a very beginner in xAct, and I would like to learn how to vary actions with respect to the metric and A[a] then get the equation of motion (see the picture below)
** those are the Lagrangian of the generalized Prcoa actions used in cosmologyimage_2021-09-20_230347.png
image_2021-09-20_230846.png
Thank you in advance

Variations.nb