Assistance Required for 3+1 decomposition of Einstein Maxwell Equation using Xtensor

Jitesh Kumar Singh 20136

Jun 19, 2024, 4:26:42 PMJun 19
to xAct Tensor Computer Algebra
Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a new user of Xact, having started just a few days ago. As I am still familiarizing myself with it, I have encountered a challenge that I hope you can help me with.

Currently, I am working on deriving the Einstein-Maxwell Equations for the 3+1 decomposition in Xact. However, my results do not match the standard decomposed equations that are typically found in the literature. I suspect that I might have made a mistake somewhere in my approach, but I am unable to identify where it is.

Could you please provide guidance or point me towards relevant resources or examples that could assist me in correctly deriving these equations?

I'm attaching my attempt [PFA]
Thank you. :)

Jitesh
Maxwell_3+1.nb