Publishing on X64dbg.com

Elana Pratt

Sep 7, 2021, 7:02:12 AM9/7/21
to x64...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope you are well.

We are currently working on behalf of a major industry-leading client trying to enhance their brand via editorial content. Whilst looking for opportunities, we came across your website X64dbg.com.

We can provide you with a high-quality piece of content, fitting your website audience perfectly. We will also include citations and images to ensure the content naturally resonates with your readers.

If you are interested in publishing high quality content on your websites/blogs owned by your company, please email me with the following details as below.

Website URLs.
Pricing.
Linking restrictions (No follow etc).
Any restrictions with regards to the content or outgoing links.

Best Regards,