X-31 Breakfast

Charles Owens

Dec 18, 2021, 10:23:22 AM12/18/21
to X31Alumni @googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Scott called me about noon yesterday & said he would pick me up at 0745 if I wanted to go to breakfast.
We got a small table, then Joe Turner came in, so I didn’t get a picture of the 3 of us.

The 3rd Saturday of January will be on the 15th.

Charlie

Frank Stevens

Dec 18, 2021, 3:31:50 PM12/18/21
to X31Alumni @googlegroups.com
Thank you Charlie, I appreciate the feedback. I had planned on coming to keep you company. I made it to bed before midnight and the night showed great promise until my "restless leg syndrome" kicked in. After some more "medication", Ropinerole, I was able to doze off at 2. With the alarm set for 6:30, I was wide awake at 5. At about 6, I turned off the alarm and managed a couple more hours.  I have no trouble at all getting up with 3 hrs sleep. I just have trouble staying awake. About 2 years or so ago my body decided to take a nap. No big deal, right. Unfortunately  I was doing 70 On I-26, IN TRAFFIC. I've been a tad skiddish ever sense. Bubba, I will try to do better.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.

Santa sends

Scott called me about noon y. No big deal.esterday & said he would pick me up at 0745 if I wanted to go to breakfast.
We got a small table, then Joe Turner came in, so I didn’t get a picture of the 3 of us.

The 3rd Saturday of January will be on the 15th.

Charlie

Edgar Bates

Dec 19, 2021, 10:44:39 AM12/19/21
to x31a...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Charles for the Breakfast Fellowship update. Hope you guys had a good time.

Ed

Sent from Mail for Windows