Adjustments to our Group email format

Frank Stevens

May 27, 2022, 3:21:46 PM5/27/22
to Groups, X31
Hi All,

If it looks like I don't know what the hell I'm doing, it's because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. If there's a way to see what I'm doing is supposed to look like without actually sending a message, I don't know what it is so, just ignore me as usual.

I'm still trying to adjust the Subject line message and also add a solicitation to invite others to join the group.

Let me take the opportunity to welcome Tim Sain to the group. I won't compromise his address because I know any of you who may be interested can access the site and find it. YEAH, RIGHT. OK, I gotta plan. I'll download the member list and send it to everyone on the list individually. That way the whole world won't see it.

Santa sends

Frank Stevens

May 27, 2022, 4:19:19 PM5/27/22
to Groups, X31

Hi All,

If it looks like I don't know what I'm doing, it's because I don't know what I'm doing. If there's a way to see what I'm doing is supposed to look like without actually sending a message, I don't know what it is so, just ignore me as usual.

Pete Sharkey

May 27, 2022, 5:22:52 PM5/27/22
to x31a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Frank,

Do you know what you’re doing?

Frank Stevens

May 27, 2022, 9:53:25 PM5/27/22
to Groups, X31
Pete,

I never have. What makes you think I would suddenly learn? I'll bet I did something that you didn't realize though. Everyone reading this probably thinks I accidentally sent the same message twice. I didn't though because my email client apparently didn't send the first one. It occurred to me that it didn't like my saying, 'what the hell". In case you didn't notice, the 2nd one didn't say hell. It still didn't send the second one either. I tried to find out what caused it and it said something about a dual thread or something of the like. I got busy doing laundry, dinner, etc. and quit for awhile but, not before looking for another email client. When I checked a few minutes ago, they were both sent. I'm getting too old for all this crap. It did fix the Subject line though.

SS