Error parsing 837-I (4010) to CSV

bmi...@cardonoutreach.com

Mar 26, 2012, 12:52:51 AM3/26/12
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am wondering if someone can help me with an issue I am having.  I am trying to parse a 4010 837-I to CSV.  The file seems to work okay sometimes, but I keep often running into the following error message below.  Can anyone assist in letting me know what the error code means and what would cause it?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

PARSING X12 FILE TO CSV...

Com1 Software Error Handler
Copyright (c) 1992-2006 Com1 Software Development

A critical error has occured in the execution of
this program. Please note the information above.

- Severity :
Error
- Description :
No Variable
- Line :
        57
- Function :
CTLD39405

       104
MAIN
         0

          Enter Any Key to Continue:

bmi...@cardonoutreach.com

Mar 26, 2012, 12:54:21 AM3/26/12
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
I also meant to post that my model and version information.

Model C1D01252
Version: 1.16C-17
Windows XP Professional

Com1 Software

Mar 26, 2012, 10:38:42 AM3/26/12
to X12 Parser
Hello,

We have applied a fix for the error you have described
in the latest release.

You can get the latest version of the C1D0i252 by downloading it using
the information that was sent to you when you purchased it.

If you do not have that information then send us an email at
infor...@com1software.com
Make sure to include in the email your system number. It has eight
characters and begins with an S000.

Thanks

On Mar 26, 12:54 am, "bmi...@cardonoutreach.com"