Parser Not Using Map File from Parameter

bminer

Jun 28, 2013, 4:04:27 PM6/28/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to parse some 835 files to CSV with a special map file I created, but it is defaulting to my default C1837.XML, rather than the one I just created, even though the MAP parameter is supplied.  Perhaps this has been corrected already, and I'm running an old version?

Command I'm using:
     C:\X12_Parser>C1D0I252.exe CSV C:\test\jte.835 C:\test\123 HO,MAP=NewMap.xml
All my map files and the parser are all in the same directory.

I'm using C1D0I252, version 1.18C-21.

Thank you.

Com1 Software

Jul 2, 2013, 6:43:46 PM7/2/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to include the full file name in the map option

C1D0I252.exe CSV \test\jte.835 \test\123 HO,MAP=\test\NewMap.xml

Thanks

bminer

Jul 2, 2013, 7:04:27 PM7/2/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
It still doesn't seem to work for me.  Here is my log and map file, the output doesn't match the map.

This is the command I ran:
c:\CHN Files\Code\X12_Parser>C1D0I252.exe CSV C:\test\001.835 C:\test\output HO,MAP=C:\test\NEWMAP.XML

Thank you.
NEWMAP.XML
parse.log

Com1 Software

Jul 3, 2013, 3:52:20 PM7/3/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com

We have found and corrected the problem.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/com1software/C5-XoIzIycY

To obtain the new version contact us directly via email with your
system number S000xxxx
http://com1software.com