P484 Parser - Error when opening

Alex

Apr 17, 2013, 1:33:46 PM4/17/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
After installing the P484 parser, I get an error every time I try to open it.

1.18I-28 is out of date. There is a new version 1.19D-04. Anyone know why I keep getting this error?

I tried using the P252 software but it kept timing out cause my files are too large.

Thanks!

Com1 Software

Apr 18, 2013, 10:49:39 AM4/18/13
to x12-p...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

We have been in the process of updating some of our internal systems.
A problem was found in the Windows 64 bit update process and has been fixed.

The latest version is 1.19D-04 with a subversion of 1.19D-18 and is available for download.

Please let us know if you are still having a problem or have any additional questions.

Thanks
Dave