837p config map not reading the 2nd claim information

Hesham Dabbas

Mar 21, 2018, 2:14:50 PM3/21/18
to X12 Parser
Greetings,

As you can see from the attached sample, my customer submitted an 837p file with only two claims only. The parser is not reading the 2nd claim. One claim number ends in A and the other in B.
I pretty sure this related to how the customer submitted the data. How can I make sure that I parse out both claims.

Regards
sample.txt

Com1 Software

Mar 24, 2018, 5:19:32 PM3/24/18
to X12 Parser
Hello,

We took your file and added segments before the HL*2*1*22*0~ such as the ISA, GS, ST, the submitter and billing provider.
We also added ~ at the end of the segments provided in your file.

Attached is a qat3d.cfg map file that will work with the structure of the file your customer provided you.

Here is the command line we used to run our tests.
Note that the ML option is being used in the option string.

\c1d0u484\c1d0u484 X12,CSV \qa\qat3\sample.x12 \qa\qat3 ow,ml,ho,outfile=\qa\qat3\sample.csv,map=\qa\qat3\qat3d.cfg

If you have any additional fields to be mapped and need any help let us know.

Thank you,

Lynn Brian
qat3d.cfg
sample.csv
sample.x12

Hesham Dabbas

Mar 25, 2018, 1:46:10 PM3/25/18
to Com1 Software, X12 Parser
Thank you so much. Do I owe you anything?

Best Regards