Problem with Youtube

Rogue Warrior

May 20, 2021, 1:38:46 AM5/20/21
to X-StreamLoader
Hello!

I've got a problem when I try to use X-streamloader and youtube.

I've got this error message:

"C:\Users\COMPUTER NAME\Desktop\X-streamloader>[SkyNews]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Auq9mYxFEE
[Streamlink for Windows v1.0.0 - Git f7ac894]
[cli][info] Found matching plugin youtube for URL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Auq9mYxFEE
[End of Streamlink for Windows with ExitCode 1]

I've check the url on my browser no pb there... Please Help... BTW I'm using x-streamloader 1.6.5... I can't download the latest version:

2nd problem:

"Secure Connection Failed"

An error occurred during a connection to xstreamloader.techweb.at. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Bob Robson

May 21, 2021, 8:44:51 AM5/21/21
to Rogue Warrior, X-StreamLoader
Hello, thanks for reporting the issue.

Please download latest Youtube plugin here ( https://xstreamloader.techweb.at/plugins/youtube.py ) and replace it in your existing folder.

The path for plugin folder is mostly /Streamlink_Portable/Streamlink/streamlink/plugins.

Where was the message 'An error occurred during a connection to xstreamloader.techweb.at. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR' shown?

The current version from GUI could be downloaded here: https://xstreamloader.techweb.at/download/X-StreamLoader.exe

Greets

Rogue Warrior

May 26, 2021, 2:01:15 PM5/26/21
to X-StreamLoader
Sorry for the late reply, but Thank you !!! ;)