Problem with Chaturbate

Tnk IV

Jun 18, 2021, 12:37:22 PM6/18/21
to X-StreamLoader
Hello,
I can't record anymore. worked fine yesterday.
Error message:
[Streamlink for Windows v1.0.0 - Git f7ac894]
[cli][info] Found matching plugin chaturbate for URL https://www.chaturbate.com/emmbielle
[plugin.chaturbate][info] Stream status: public
error: Unable to open URL: https://edge260.stream.highwebmedia.com/live-hls/amlst:emmbielle-sd-46f1dd8355f4bf580ab600955e218d878d569a6ce7fb18a76746d9584f67f6ca_trns_h264/playlist.m3u8 (('Connection aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without response',)))

I tried different streams at different quality options
----------------------------
updated chaturbate.py form website https://xstreamloader.techweb.at/plugins/chaturbate.py but I think its an old version.

error message:
[Streamlink for Windows v1.0.0 - Git f7ac894]
Failed to load plugin chaturbate:
  File "imp.py", line 235, in load_module
  File "imp.py", line 172, in load_source
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 684, in _load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 665, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 678, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "C:\Users\Ricardo\Downloads\X-StreamLoader\Streamlink_Portable\Streamlink\streamlink\plugins\chaturbate.py", line 3, in <module>
    from livestreamer.plugin import Plugin
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'livestreamer'

I tried to use the newest install version of streamlink 2.1.2 instead of the portable one inside x-streamloader. maybe I'm linking something wrong but it won't load correctly.
paths used:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\bin\streamlink.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\rtmpdump\rtmpdump.exe

help please :)

p.s. I'm using v 1.6.7

X-StreamLoader

Jun 18, 2021, 2:05:12 PM6/18/21
to X-StreamLoader
Hello, i've checked Chaturbate stream and there are no problem with it.

You have right, the plugin from https://xstreamloader.techweb.at/plugins/chaturbate.py  was old (from livestreamer).

It's updated now. Please download it again, and replace it in plugin folder from Streamlink.

Take note that the plugin is in correct folder, by using installed or portable version.

The installed version from Streamlink is recommended, cause portable version doesnt work with some plattforms (eg. Twitch)

Greetings

Tnk IV

Jun 18, 2021, 3:59:10 PM6/18/21
to X-StreamLoader
thanks for the quick answer. I tried recording from my other pc and its still working like normal. not sure what happened on this one. could you tell me if my paths for the installed version are correct?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\bin\streamlink.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\rtmpdump\rtmpdump.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\plugins\chaturbate.py
everything looks fine but the folder structure is a little different from the portable one inside x-stramloader, thats why im asking.

Greetings

Sean Dammers

Jun 19, 2021, 3:31:21 AM6/19/21
to X-StreamLoader
I am having the same problem I tried copying the plugin link to this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\plugins I am still getting an error. This is the error.

[session][error] Failed to load plugin chaturbate from C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\plugins
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\session.py", line 458, in load_plugins
    mod = load_module(module_name, path)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\utils\__init__.py", line 24, in load_module
    spec.loader.exec_module(mod)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 783, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\plugins\chaturbate.py", line 5, in <module>
    from streamlink.plugin.api import http
ImportError: cannot import name 'http' from 'streamlink.plugin.api' (C:\Program Files (x86)\Streamlink\pkgs\streamlink\plugin\api\__init__.py)
error: No plugin can handle URL: https://chaturbate.com/mora_haze/

If you have some ideas that would be great.

X-StreamLoader

Jun 22, 2021, 3:24:46 PM6/22/21
to X-StreamLoader

@Tnk IV

The path looks correct.

@Sean Dammers
May try to use install version from streamlink: https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink/releases/
I could not reproduce your issue.

Sean Dammers

Jun 22, 2021, 5:29:07 PM6/22/21
to X-StreamLoader
Thats the version I am using I tried to uninstall then reinstall same issue.

X-StreamLoader

Jun 23, 2021, 12:00:57 PM6/23/21
to X-StreamLoader

They report that since Streamlink version 2.0.0 old plugins doesnt work.

I'm using 1.7.0, so i guess with that version the issue should not occur.

Greets

Sean Dammers

Jun 24, 2021, 11:56:23 AM6/24/21
to X-StreamLoader
That worked 1.7.0 with the plugin replaced with the file from above. Thanks so much helping out.

aa a

Jul 21, 2021, 7:26:18 PM7/21/21
to X-StreamLoader
Someone knows what happened with the chaturbate plugin I enter https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink/tree/master/src/streamlink/plugins and it is deleted or there is a plugin they will put it back and they can pass the myfreecams plugin and the one from upliveapp.com