download link .mpd

Cristian CaOs

Aug 20, 2021, 7:18:37 PM8/20/21
to X-StreamLoader
I use streamlink 2.3.0 to download live videos from FB, I use the code:
streamlink "URL MPD" best -o NAME.mp4.
And it works for me. When I want to try to do this using the other source option with the program, it doesn't work for me. What would be the correct procedure

X-StreamLoader

Aug 21, 2021, 5:02:22 AM8/21/21
to X-StreamLoader
Hi,

To download videos or live streams it's recommended to use the record function in tab Record. With field 'Filename' the record can be named.

You can add options like debug or something else in quality field after the resolution eg. '720p60 --loglevel-debug'

Using the record option '-o' is not recommended by using the GUI, cause the GUI is not designed to stop the -o recording.

Greets