Chaturbate

DAYCORD

Jan 23, 2022, 5:29:04 PM1/23/22
to X-StreamLoader
Anybody else having problems as of late getting Chaturbate streams to load? Getting a "stream could not be loaded" a lot lately when I plug in the models url link, I have to keep hitting the start button 4 or 5 times  quickly in succession  to get some of the streams to load up in my vlc player(others still refuse to load, just keep getting the stream could not be loaded message). Getting quite irritating. Anybody else having this issue? Started maybe a month or two ago.

Beef Supreme

Feb 4, 2022, 4:02:45 PM2/4/22
to X-StreamLoader
thats happening to me, but also the streams are closing out within a couple of minutes if I try and record them in vlc

DAYCORD

Feb 27, 2022, 10:25:21 AM2/27/22
to X-StreamLoader
plugging in Bongocams models urls are not working anymore either. Up until about a month ago the urls were working, now Im gettin a "plugin not available" message now when I hit the start button.
Message has been deleted