Just how Stupid is "Anon" <anon@domain.invalid> AKA " FAKE-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler (1of4)" <FNVW@altusenetkooks.xxx> ?

Bit Rot

Mar 16, 2013, 5:18:22 PM3/16/13

Pretty darned stupid and I'll now show you why.

This proves that the "Anon" <an...@domain.invalid> sock AKA FAKE
"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler (1of)" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
sock that Action-Packed Asshole(Todd) wears, now and always,
both have the SAME X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com
user-ID (field) aka email address from yahoo.com which s/h/it
used to GET his x-privat account.

S/h/it's X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com
user-ID shows in up all his posts from x-privat
no matter which socks he wears to make any given post.

See?

From: Anon <an...@domain.invalid>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012

From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
<FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013

Sooooooo :D ,

S/h/it got jiggy with us and created that
"x_priva...@yahoo.com" email account,
to resemble any old generic looking x-privat header field
for s/h/it's email address when s/h/it asked the x-privat admins
(via the x-privat website like any user did at the time)
for a x-privat account. See the email address anyone submitted
their request for an account from, has be real
as it serves as the REPLY ADDRESS for the x-privat admin
to send back your login and password. :D

Yea this was at the time when x-privat was still giving out
free accounts to people/us before switching to a newfeed server only.
If you had an account BEFORE x-privat became a newsfeed only,
your account on x-privat STILL WORKS.

By all means try yours in case you happen to have one kicking
around in your access files. Mine works fine still. Mind you
it won;t work if you allowed it to go dormant for Usenet posts
but it will work for internal x-privat froups like the one added
in the post.

When x-privat switched from giving out individual accounts
to being a newsfeed-only service, they didn't wipe out the
users already having accounts - no siree Bob they did not.

So as to better hide his socky tracks from anyone not really looking
real close, Action-Packed Asshole the ONEv FAKE
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
whipped up s/h/it's generic looking "x_priva...@yahoo.com" email address,
to submit his request to the x-privat folks back then.
Verrrrry weaselly of you, Toddy boi. :D

Sooooo what does this tell us?
Well, that email/userID in ALL your x-privat headers
in ALL your posts from either your Anon <an...@domain.invalid> sock
or your FAKE
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
sock be's the vewy same. :D

Yasee how we know this is authentic and not some froggy-type ski11z
on your part, is because x-privat users CAN'T change their
X-Authenticated-User field or the x-privat authentication software/watchdog
automatically rejects the article as a forgery/fakey skill.

Of course anyone trying to email that "x_priva...@yahoo.com" email
account of your, Toddy, might get a bounce becauee you nuked that yahoo
email account.

How is this relevant the odd sod might ask?

If you're as interested in Toddy's need to get 3 squares a day as we are,
this timely little tidbit will better enable those interested in seeing to
that very end, that Toddy _needs_ 3 squares a day, is common knowledge among
his biggest fanbase.

Hey!

Message has been deleted

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Mar 16, 2013, 6:23:35 PM3/16/13
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Bit Rot The DonkeyFelcher, in
<news:ki2niu$q7i$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> did thusly
melt down:

> Pretty darned stupid and I'll now show you why.
>
> This proves that the "Anon" <an...@domain.invalid> sock AKA FAKE
> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler (1of)" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> sock that Action-Packed Asshole(Todd) wears, now and always,
> both have the SAME X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com
> user-ID (field) aka email address from yahoo.com which s/h/it
> used to GET his x-privat account.
>
> S/h/it's X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com
> user-ID shows in up all his posts from x-privat
> no matter which socks he wears to make any given post.
>
> See?
>
> From: Anon <an...@domain.invalid>
> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
>
> From: Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013

Oh. my. God. Two different nyms! Contact the usenet police!

One used long ago and no longer used.

<snicker>
It's a valid email address. That's what x-privat required,
that's what I gave them. Your interpretation of things is
just more delusional mind-fuming from a butthurt and
screeding kook.

> Sooooo what does this tell us?
> Well, that email/userID in ALL your x-privat headers
> in ALL your posts from either your Anon <an...@domain.invalid> sock
> or your FAKE
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> sock be's the vewy same. :D

Wow, yer a regular usenet detective. One nym I used long
ago, one I use now.

> Yasee how we know this is authentic and not some froggy-type ski11z
> on your part, is because x-privat users CAN'T change their
> X-Authenticated-User field or the x-privat authentication software/watchdog
> automatically rejects the article as a forgery/fakey skill.
>
> Of course anyone trying to email that "x_priva...@yahoo.com" email
> account of your, Toddy, might get a bounce becauee you nuked that yahoo
> email account.

How about you give it a try? I notice you didn't do that.
Typical for a kook to make an assumption then run with it as
though it were fact.

> How is this relevant the odd sod might ask?
>
> If you're as interested in Toddy's need to get 3 squares a day as we are,
> this timely little tidbit will better enable those interested in seeing to
> that very end, that Toddy _needs_ 3 squares a day, is common knowledge among
> his biggest fanbase.

I'm assuming you're trying, in your frothy way, to say that
I could be tracked down by my log-in tracks. That account's
never been accessed by anything other than 5-hop Tor,
DonkeyFelcher, so your screed above was all wasted.

Now you'll have to find something else to melt down about.

> Hey!

Hey!

You've got mail, DonkeyFelcher.

Whoopsie... no you don't:
==============================
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the
following address.

<bit...@databasix.com>:
Remote host said: 553 5.3.0 <bit...@databasix.com>... User
Unknown [RCPT_TO]

d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1363471443;
bh=0aNqW/lCIHUturXnbZyV91oRaKJRphS2U7j66ZtZg04=;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=kkKjHsQrjUyDX6azy6qdGe1z6dyr1KwZHmXUrHsU6SkBEESTf5S57qZude4b5cfNotvrYRl0cGKCzR/KWYKBsFmCvbs3KWdNNPRegoNnkRJYbP9ISOaB/Oa32sdI64av2gqpPMUq/mzXV0l5uh5xfoYODWiXrfgnm9iHauwSQzc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=tQKc0VEMQCa9PKx0E3sADaJfTg5iqC1tJknfolHQkn38ulHZPTssceqeefUEI3lV5nDDpzq6f801V49irrJ6HkPTioHbfM567zXe8AHnTVQN1BVZxSf7QDZscnrkP5KbypVEIiRzQilFLQr/t2IBUNd88TBv7iUAtAJ7Pixpzl4=;
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 15:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill <x_priva...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Meltdown
To: bit...@databasix.com

Dear Bit Rot,

You're delusional. Seek professional help.

<snicker>
==============================

How about you send me an email to x_priva...@yahoo.com
from your Databasix account, DonkeyFelcher... maybe you've
fucked up your email configuration. Lord knows, you kooks
are expert at one thing... fucking up.

SPNAK!

<snicker>

--

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

February 2013 Kook Awards Voting Ballot:

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/ca60cab3022b31ea/cf164b2d05851804?q=#cf164b2d05851804

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/cf164b2d05851804

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/hgsYAfSW/february-2013-kook-awards-official-voting-ballot#post1

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/hgsYAfSW

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3Ckgpgfr%24bnf%241%40newsfeed.x-privat.org%3E

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Mar 16, 2013, 6:28:08 PM3/16/13
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Tr!pe, in
<news:1kzui7o.1owpadr1rujaaaN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> did
thusly write:

> [top posted and nothing snipped, sorry]
>
> IMO if this is correct, and I have no doubt that it is, (I'll check on
> my other machine when I have it to hand again, it has a working
> x-privat a/c on it) I'd say this worthy of worthy of a Hammer of Thor.
>
> So nominated: Bit Rot for Hammer of Thor.
>
> Seconds?

SPNAK!

Not only did I prove Bit Rot The DonkeyFelcher wrong about
his entire screed, I proved he's using a fake email address
(bit...@databasix.com), which is what he was foaming on
about and accusing me of doing.

Did I say SPNAK! yet?

SPNAK!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 16, 2013, 7:11:34 PM3/16/13
In article <1kzui7o.1owpadr1rujaaaN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...

> [top posted and nothing snipped, sorry]
>
> IMO if this is correct,

It is.

> and I have no doubt that it is, (I'll check on
> my other machine when I have it to hand again, it has a working
> x-privat a/c on it) I'd say this worthy of worthy of a Hammer of Thor.
>
> So nominated: Bit Rot for Hammer of Thor.
>
> Seconds?

I try to stay out of the award cycle, but if you can't find another,
consider it seconded.

I do think he ought to work a bit harder for it, though, so I expect to
see more product before the vote comes around.

<snicker>
> Oh, that frisky scent gives me an up with their legs sort of feeling.

Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 16, 2013, 8:11:46 PM3/16/13
In article <1kzum70.q4r5pn13ofgnaN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...

> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <1kzui7o.1owpadr1rujaaaN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
> > sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...
> > >
> > > [top posted and nothing snipped, sorry]
> > >
> > > IMO if this is correct,
> >
> > It is.
> >
> > > and I have no doubt that it is, (I'll check on
> > > my other machine when I have it to hand again, it has a working
> > > x-privat a/c on it) I'd say this is worthy of a Hammer of Thor.
> > >
> > > So nominated: Bit Rot for Hammer of Thor.
> > >
> > > Seconds?
> >
> > I try to stay out of the award cycle, but if you can't find another,
> > consider it seconded.
>
> Thank you, Rhonda.

My pleasure.

> > I do think he ought to work a bit harder for it, though, so I expect to
> > see more product before the vote comes around.
>
> I rather think that Bit has his teeth into this one's throat.

That he does. Poor Todd.

> See Bit bite; bite, Bit, bite.

OMG.

Nadegda

Mar 16, 2013, 8:12:00 PM3/16/13
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 22:04:31 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> [top posted and nothing snipped, sorry]
>
> IMO if this is correct, and I have no doubt that it is, (I'll check on
> my other machine when I have it to hand again, it has a working x-privat
> a/c on it) I'd say this worthy of worthy of a Hammer of Thor.
>
> So nominated: Bit Rot for Hammer of Thor.
>
> Se<SMACKAKOOK!>

Nomination denied, past Clueless Newbie of the Month "winner". Continuing
to display your clueless n00bishness by thinking that Brain Rot's spew is
in any way HoT-worthy, eh, kooky?

<snicker>
Message has been deleted

Bit Rot

Mar 16, 2013, 10:06:26 PM3/16/13
news from Sn!pe <sn...@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>:

You hear that sound of Toddy's earth excavator coming from the google
archives already?

>I rather think that Bit has his teeth into this one's throat.
>See Bit bite; bite, Bit, bite.

~~~~~
\/ \/

/\ /\
~~~~~

-- -- -- --
[space reserved for Toddy spewing "donkey donkey donkey"]
when he gets back after flouncing out the room.

Dick Stuckey

Mar 17, 2013, 3:19:22 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2baec62ef...@news.individual.net>,
rhonda...@earthling.net says...

> I try to stay out of the award cycle, but if you can't find another,
> consider it seconded.

Help him, Rhonda.

--
Dick Stuckey

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 4:36:03 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bafd3335...@news.eternal-september.org>,
di...@stuckey.corn says...
Do that again, and I'll make dire threats of torture and mayhem. (And
every other Rhonda in the world will cheer me on. Beach Boys. Feh!)
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 7:11:04 PM3/17/13
In article <ki5fj7$qqa$1...@reader2.panix.com>, gbur...@panix.com
says...

> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
> I knew that was coming the second I saw his post.

I let him live this time. Next time, I don't think much of his chances.
;)
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 7:57:09 PM3/17/13
In article <chine.bleu-4946B...@news.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2baff33f5...@news.individual.net>,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
> Pelt pelt me, Rhonda!
> Stone her out of my heart!

That would have been an improvement.

Smartass.
Message has been deleted

Dick Stuckey

Mar 17, 2013, 8:05:36 PM3/17/13
In article <ki5fj7$qqa$1...@reader2.panix.com>, gbur...@panix.com says...

> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
> I knew that was coming the second I saw his post.

He shoots___ HE SCORES!

--
Dick Stuckey

Dick Stuckey

Mar 17, 2013, 8:09:28 PM3/17/13
In article <chine.bleu-4946B...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
> Pelt pelt me, Rhonda!
> Stone her out of my heart!

Well since she put me down
I've been out pooin' in my shed

--
Dick Stuckey

%

Mar 17, 2013, 8:55:36 PM3/17/13
and the referee waves the goal off

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 8:57:03 PM3/17/13
In article <ki5lfm$rmf$1...@reader2.panix.com>, gbur...@panix.com
says...

> China Blue Clay <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > In article <MPG.2baff33f5...@news.individual.net>,
> > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
> >
> > Pelt pelt me, Rhonda!
> > Stone her out of my heart!
> >
> Oh, shit.

It'll get worse before it gets better. But that's okay. I won't forget.

> <runs the ducks>

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 8:59:43 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bb0164d6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
di...@stuckey.corn says...

> In article <ki5fj7$qqa$1...@reader2.panix.com>, gbur...@panix.com says...
>

> > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
> > > In article <MPG.2bafd3335...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > > di...@stuckey.corn says...

> > > Do that again, and I'll make dire threats of torture and mayhem. (And
> > > every other Rhonda in the world will cheer me on. Beach Boys. Feh!)
> >
> > I knew that was coming the second I saw his post.
>
> He shoots___ HE SCORES!

She aims____SHE FIRES!

<laughs at Mutant Ninja Turtle Ooze dripping down your face>

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 9:00:23 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bb017326...@news.eternal-september.org>,
di...@stuckey.corn says...

> In article <chine.bleu-4946B...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> chine...@yahoo.com says...
>

> > In article <MPG.2baff33f5...@news.individual.net>,
> > Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <MPG.2bafd3335...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > > di...@stuckey.corn says...

> > > Do that again, and I'll make dire threats of torture and mayhem. (And
> > > every other Rhonda in the world will cheer me on. Beach Boys. Feh!)
> >
> > Pelt pelt me, Rhonda!
> > Stone her out of my heart!
>
> Well since she put me down
> I've been out pooin' in my shed

That's Gulley's line.
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 9:52:01 PM3/17/13
In article <chine.bleu-DEF73...@news.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb0306c4...@news.individual.net>,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries <rhonda...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <ki5lfm$rmf$1...@reader2.panix.com>, gbur...@panix.com
> > says...

> > > Oh, shit.
> >
> > It'll get worse before it gets better. But that's okay. I won't forget.
>
> Kelp kelp me, Rhonda!
> Weed her out of my heart!

You'd better hope that the death treats line expands its flavor
selection. You're likely to get bored with a steady diet of peppermint.
Message has been deleted

Dick Stuckey

Mar 17, 2013, 11:00:22 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bb03d501...@news.individual.net>,
rhonda...@earthling.net says...
Look what I started. LOLZ!

--
Dick Stuckey

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 17, 2013, 11:08:16 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bb03f3f6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Here. Have a death treat.

Sheesh.

Dick Stuckey

Mar 17, 2013, 11:32:00 PM3/17/13
In article <MPG.2bb04f2be...@news.individual.net>,
Thank yew. Say, would you like some if my purple berries, or perhaps a
po0f co0kie?

--
Dick Stuckey
Message has been deleted

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 3:31:47 AM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-C41B6...@news.eternal-september.org>,
chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb04f2be...@news.individual.net>,
> He made me do it, Mommy!

Momma told you not to play with me, didn't she?

--
Dick Stuckey
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 18, 2013, 1:13:35 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-9F1AD...@news.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <1kzx5xc.7omfhpz5lfw9N%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
> sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk (Sn!pe) wrote:

> > > Momma told you not to play with me, didn't she?
> >
> > Momma told me not to come, that ain't no way to have fun!
>
> A quiet day in the park. Reading in the library. Church. Watching toddlers
> chasing the squirrels. That's the way to have fun.

That's a relief.

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 18, 2013, 1:15:05 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-C41B6...@news.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb04f2be...@news.individual.net>,
> He made me do it, Mommy!

Spankings and poof cookies for both of you.

(Do you have any idea what the bit about "purple berries" is? I'm
afraid to hear the answer if I ask him.)

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 1:17:00 PM3/18/13
In article <1kzx5xc.7omfhpz5lfw9N%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...

> > > He made me do it, Mommy!
> >
> > Momma told you not to play with me, didn't she?
>
> Momma told me not to come, that ain't no way to have fun!

The hell it ain't!

--
Dick Stuckey

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 1:18:31 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-70E2A...@news.eternal-september.org>,
chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <ki70r3$es5$1...@reader2.panix.com>, Gary Burnore <gbur...@panix.com>
> wrote:
>
> > China Blue Clay <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > A quiet day in the park. Reading in the library. Church. Watching toddlers
> > > chasing the squirrels. That's the way to have fun.
> >
> > Was it Saturday, and did it feel like the Fourth of July?
>
> No, it's Monday and it feels like the beginning of spring. I suppose in Chicago
> and points east it can feel like the middle of winter.

They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad.

--
Dick Stuckey

pandora

Mar 18, 2013, 2:16:23 PM3/18/13
On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 05:30:18 -0700, China Blue Clay wrote:

> In article <ki70r3$es5$1...@reader2.panix.com>, Gary Burnore
> <gbur...@panix.com> wrote:
>
>> China Blue Clay <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > A quiet day in the park. Reading in the library. Church. Watching
>> > toddlers chasing the squirrels. That's the way to have fun.
>>
>> Was it Saturday, and did it feel like the Fourth of July?
>
> No, it's Monday and it feels like the beginning of spring. I suppose in
> Chicago and points east it can feel like the middle of winter.

Definitely feels like Spring is on its way here; 50 degrees and sunny.
Gorgeous actually.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Mar 18, 2013, 9:23:44 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-A5CE1...@news.eternal-
september.org>, chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb115a45...@news.individual.net>,
> Wooden Ships?

Seems to me that unradiated berries are not the best choice in a group
that includes poof cookies and death treats, but I expect you're right.
(Pokeweed is a good option.)

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 10:36:58 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-0FF13...@news.eternal-september.org>,
chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb108649...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> But there's something mystical about Tuesday afternoons.

I'm just beginning to see. Now I'm on my way.

--
Dick Stuckey

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 10:38:39 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-A5CE1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb115a45...@news.individual.net>,
> Wooden Ships?

I've been eating them for six or seven weeks now. The berries, not the
ships.

--
Dick Stuckey
Message has been deleted

Dick Stuckey

Mar 18, 2013, 10:55:43 PM3/18/13
In article <chine.bleu-21818...@news.eternal-september.org>,
chine...@yahoo.com says...

> In article <MPG.2bb18b497...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Take a knight in white satin as a tour guide.

A cold-hearted orb shall be my guide.

--
Dick Stuckey
Message has been deleted