Re:[Tard] PegBoi is a COWARD

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 6, 2012, 10:47:06 PM12/6/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Dog-Fucking Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained
PeeWee-Lamer and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>
wrote:

> T<SPANK>

Just more #14 and #1 from the coward net abuser and forger.

#4 and #10 from the douchebag who was caught red handed posting forgeries -

SPANK!

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html