[Tard] PegBoi's (AKA X-Authenticated-User: x_privat_usenet@yahoo.com) .Sig O' FAIL

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 10, 2012, 9:29:46 PM12/10/12
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
"Properly known as James"

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 03:30:00 +0000 (UTC)
"Properly known as Bill"

[Tard] PegBoi can't even be consistent (or tell the truth) about his own name.

*haw haw haw*

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 10, 2012, 11:00:03 PM12/10/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote
in news:ka696t$8sg$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org:

219 lines of more FAIL - just #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16 and a sig of
total FAIL by the loser at X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com.

> "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned" <laug...@u.kook> in
[Tard] PegBoi's Entire Repertoire of Post Responses, By Numbers -

# 1 - Make a PeeWee. Embrace your PeeWee. Then, make a shitload of PeeWees.
# 2 - Be the King of The PeeWees by calling his opponents 'cowards' as he
hides himself behind Tor and anonymous remailers.
# 3 - Hoist a petard, make a spreadsheet, put Ontario on the Eastern Seaboard, etc.
# 4 - Tell a lie - or when really cornered, a bunch of lies. Repeat.
# 5 - Make a spelling / typo lame in a futile attempt to save face.
# 6 - Reference MIDs which still aren't proof of anyone else's otter filthing.
# 7 - Komplain about everyone else's lack of reading comprehension, especially
when he fails to comprehend the text which shatters his delusions.
# 8 - Make PKBs about Outer Filthing after he spams screed bombs with the
personal info of his Usenet superiors' families in his 200+ line sigs.
# 9 - Screed multiple paragraphs in response to one-line replies.
#10 - When flamed to the point of a greasy puddle, k'laim "VICTORY!!1!".
#11 - Screed bomb the MIDs of his auto-SPANKS as 'evidence' of his 'victory'.
#12 - Stalk a suicidal woman from a support group by remailer, then attempt
to cancel the posts. By remailer.
#13 - Attempt the World Land Speed Record while he back-pedals and runs away.
#14 - Post "MELT! You fat retarded chimp!" (or variations) when he's
bootfucked by betters to the point of a greasy puddle on the pavement.
#15 - When faced with a difficult question, run away to his Antonio Inflatus
sex doll while later k'laiming how his server doesn't have the post.
#16 - Spam fag lames, then spam whines about gaying up threads.
#17 - Defend notorious net kooks and criminals who promote his fake awards.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 11, 2012, 8:09:36 PM12/11/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

257 lines of insane #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16 screed, a subject change
displaying #1 and #15, and a sig of FAIL by the pathological liar at

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook Paul G. Derbyshire
Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh....@news.alt.net>

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 11, 2012, 8:10:42 PM12/11/12

> [...]

> #4, #7, #1, #4.
>

>> Ok, when you search using keywords:
>>
>> "Anne Wainwright" Usenet
>>
>> Annie [the douchebag] gets these noteworthy results: (just a few of many)
>>
>> 1. http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/HCYdbJUK/july-2012-kook-awards.7
>> and
>> 2.
>> http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22Anne+Wainwright%22+usenet+alt.usenet.kooks&cli$
>>
>> That was a thread back in the July 2012 awards in which "Annie the
>> douchebag" panned out to be a Paula Derbyshire sock after some astute
>> backtracking at http://www.aioe.org/statistics/
>> for the NNRP readership statistics by "This account..." and Fabulous Ferd.
>
> #4, #1, #2, #7.
>
>> Better still, more about "Annie the douchebag"
>> .....dating back to August 2007`
>> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/inZ5fJmSwwI
>>
>> ~
>> Subject: "Anne Wainwright" a troll from South Africa involved in
>> Unauthorized and forged cancel messages"
>> TROLLS HUNTER writes:
>> 8/17/07
>
> #4, #1, #2, #7.
>
>> "Finally the despicable troll falls into the trap !! The anti-Islam
>> troll who involved in Unauthorized and forged cancel messages caught
>> on tape with his pants down.
>> He uses fake identity such as "Wayne" <wa...@domain.com> of the anti-
>> Islam trolls and shares many frustrations anti-Islam trolls and
>> forgers. His real name is "Ian Balchin" <duffa...@ananzi.co.za> and
>> using the name: "Anne Wainwright" as pseudonym, He lives and run small
>> IT company with partner in Cape Town in South Africa."
>
> #4, #1, #2, #7.
>
>> ~
>> <snickers at the liar who responds to Action-Packed Asshole aka Tard Penix>

>> poasting history, common knowledge, but then he fucksitup with the same
>> NNTP-posting-host as Georg[ie] 'porgie' Gruber, another Durrrby sock.
>>
>> <BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA at the liars>
>>
>> In Message-ID: <k99adr$9c5$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
>> Tard Penix gets to uber-lying to back pedal my calling his
>> "voters" Derbyshire sox. .
>>
>> [the lying returns]

>> "Anne Wainwright - not Derbyshire, she's got past posting history"
>>
>> BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA more Tard-lies
>>
>> and as pathetic as it gets, more "probably not Derbyshire" lying:

>> "Georg Gruber - probably not Derbyshire, considering Derbyshire doesn't
>> exist online"
>>
>> And so another chapter in the ongoing saga of
>> the pair of Usenet's most humiliated liars and spanked kooks,
>> Action-Packed Asshole[Tard] and Pauly 'is-a-cracker' Derbyshire
>> draws to a momentary close.
>
> #4, #1, #2, #7, #16.

>>>I wonder if the [Tard] PegBoi plans a fag lame in response to you, Mister Rot.
>>>
>>><chortle>
>>
>> Well sure, we gotta expect the usual bullshit from Action-PackedAsshole

Originally 429 lines of insane #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16, #17 screed
with the excreted sig of FAIL - all from the net-abusing forging psycho
at X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com, has been reduced to
225 lines - without altering the content whatsoever.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 11, 2012, 11:26:05 PM12/11/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

269 lines of boring #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16, #17 screed, placed
#1 and #16 in the subject, and vomited a sig of screedy FAIL - all from the
greasy puddle of sludge at X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com

>> As you're aware, Mister Derbyshire has a long history of morphing to evade
>> killfiles and server hopping; if it's a free server, he reasons it's there
>> for him to abuse.
>>
>> He's been instrumental in running the fake AUK ballots.
>>
>> MID <k97oat$cbl$1...@news.albasani.net> is the forgery of the blind person.
>>
>> The owner of that email address recently posted to AUK and said it wasn't him
>> - see MID <ka4gnt$q29$1...@dont-email.me>.
>>
>> Note the original poster habitually uses eternal-september, not albasani.
>>
>> There were several other forgeries posted via albasani within a brief
>> timeframe -

>> Derbyshire didn't use aioe.org for them, since a common hostmask is readily
>> identifiable, and eternal-september limits morphing email addresses. Of some
>> other free servers around, Solani and Tornvall have (or used to have) readily
>> identifiable user-IDs in their message headers.
>>
>> It's noteworthy that albasani was on auto-pilot for some time after the
>> owner died suddenly, and thus there was no one on hand until recently to
>> deal with abuse from the server.
>>
>> It's also noteworthy that all of the above forgeries 'voted' for Derbyshire's
>> 'Andrew Wilson' sock for a fake Hammer of Thor - and everyone from the
>> aSSworm up has handed that particular sock its ass more than once.
>>
>> So, on the overwhelming balance of probabilites, only Paul Derbyshire had
>> something to 'gain' from these forgeries - and given his history of forgery,
>> morphing, and net abuse, I believe it's reasonable to conclude that he is
>> the coward who forged a blind person's working email address.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 11, 2012, 11:26:37 PM12/11/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

226 lines of FAIL from the spineless outer filthing kook at

Caccia Carlo, wake up.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 11, 2012, 11:44:57 PM12/11/12

> T<SPANK!>

[Tard] PegBoi's #14; #1; #2, #4 all snipped.

> the well documented liar <SPANK! #1>

Where the lying [Tard] PegBoi cannot keep his own lies straight about his own name -

Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
"Properly known as James"

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 03:30:00 +0000 (UTC)
"Properly known as Bill"

---=---------------=--

Where the abuser [Tard] PegBoi is caught abusing the net by posting forgeries -

---=---------------=--

Where the [Tard] PegBoi can't even keep a constant 'From:' address -

Anon <an...@domain.invalid> ---- May 30

[Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> July 26

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
<FN...@AltUsenetKooks.net> ----Sept 14

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
<FN...@altusenetkooks.us> -----Sept 15

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
<FN...@altusenetkooks.co> ----Sept 15

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.co>
<FN...@altusenetkooks.co> Xprivat ---- Oct 4

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
Dec 1 Xprivat

Loser.

<haw haw haw>

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook Paul G. Derbyshire
Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh....@news.alt.net>

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Dec 12, 2012, 12:09:41 AM12/12/12
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt.
Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
<news:665miv....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!

> 2<SMACKAKOOK!>

> Caccia Carlo, wake up.

Translation:
"WHAAAAAAH! I'm getting my ass kicked so hard that I'm melting down to
a greasy skidmark that reminds me of my underwear! Please, somebody do
something to stop the big bad man! He keeps letting me repeatedly slam
my face into his fist! WHAAAAAAH!!"

Keep melting, impotent kook.

<snicker>

--

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle

Given that some butthurt kook keeps cancelling the roster posts, they
are now included in each of my posts.

Spin, kooky, spin! <snicker>

Here follows the official Nov 2012 alt.usenet.kooks voting roster:

[+] is an 'aye' vote.
[-] is a 'nay' vote.
[ ] (blank) is an abstention.
[X] is a FNVW decreed award.

Vote early, vote often!

---------------
Albatross
[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award (k8tul4$5t1$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Tar & Feathers Award (juvg2h$en8$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com)
---------------
Bit Rot
[ ]= Boötes Void Paper Tiger Award (k86g98$okb$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k8f2ju$rcu$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Kook of the Month
(ebd3c769-f031-4f4c...@f17g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)

[X]= Nutless Gutless Award (k8cg4a$ng$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Office of Village Idiot (k7ugmq$1uk$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91u2g$m7d$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The Latest Checkmate Wife Award
(jZmdneyA8bANHjTN...@giganews.com)

[ ]= Urinal Award (not Busted Urinal)
(5omdnXL3kZyY-SzN...@giganews.com)
---------------
bobandcarole
[ ]= 20th Century Fox 8-Track Mind Award (k8c766$96m$3...@dont-email.me)
---------------
BroilJAB
[ ]= Kook of the Month
(ccf87cd9-67ae-4823...@eo2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com)
---------------
Checkmate
[ ]= Clueless Newbie of the Month (k8nqeg$610$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k7ehgb$j2e$3...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Lance Armstrong Trophy
(19450908-13f7-4eb3...@o30g2000vbu.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91shb$io4$2...@dont-email.me,
k91snk$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The Dickie Dumped Award
(wfydnYRJG44gXQ_N...@giganews.com)
---------------
Constance Knoring
[ ]= Village Pump Award (k949fa$jtf$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Cujo DeSockpuppet
[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k83nha$ave$2...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Ehmett bin Gulley
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91ul5$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Fred Hall
[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
(k8189e$fqf$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Tinfoil Sombrero (k8qt42$9h3$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com)
---------------
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
[ ]= Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award (trainer of K Wills)
(k89o0o$n2c$3...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Gary L. Burnore
[ ]= Failed Vacation Award (k9bjtv$4ai$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Fred Hall "Trapped in the Petting Zoo" Award
(cadb3650-b1ca-4c97...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k84bno$run$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k6t3dg$j03$5...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91u2g$m7d$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= 'What the heck it's Sunday so I'll make up another dozen awards"
Award (chine.bleu-5A877...@news.eternal-september.org)
---------------
Greg Hall
[ ]= Clueless Newbie of the Month Award (k91pm9$loj$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The 20th Century Fox 8-Track Mind Award
(k8nqeg$610$1...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Heinrich
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Ï M Poster
[ ]= The Two Face Dick Award
(Nbadnd7H34i9lCnN...@giganews.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91ub2$m7d$8...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Irkin Invader Zim / cain...@windstream.net / Frank Drebbin
[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k91kbl$1im$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91pup$loj$1...@dont-email.me,
k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)
---------------
kensi
[ ]= Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle Award (trainer of
Checkmate and IM Poster) (k846un$run$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------
K Wills
[ ]= Flaming Pants Award
(38e9e2d2-eac1-489d...@c20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= The Lance Armstrong Trophy (k8mh28$4da$3...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k8f44p$rcu$5...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k8oird$niq$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Unabomber Surprise Award
(9bd98dbd-9bf2-44ff...@c20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)
---------------
Lady Veteran
[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k8f5c3$rcu$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= South Bass Island Lighthouse Keeper Award
(k8f912$pp8$1...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Michael Ejercito
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Murphy
[ ]= Chernobyl Award (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Coward of the Month (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Kook of the Month (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)
---------------
NoSpamAtAll
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Stewart
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tnp$m7d$5...@dont-email.me)
---------------
The Revd
[ ]= Busted Urinal Award
(18fe8fbb-5406-490e...@n8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award; Nominated by Nadegda
(k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms Of Use
[ ]= Bad Tacos Award (k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Busted Urinal Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Drama Queen Award (k883o0$nb3$6...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Golden Killfile Award
(91400d3d-edd6-4342...@m13g2000vbd.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
(k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Sheldon Ko0ker Compulsive Behavior Award
(k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
(k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Dec 12, 2012, 12:09:57 AM12/12/12

<news:665nla....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!

> [Tard] PegBoi's #14; #1; #2, #4 all snipped.
>
> Where the lying [Tard] PegBoi cannot keep his own lies straight about his own name -

> Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
> "Properly known as James"

> Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 03:30:00 +0000 (UTC)
> "Properly known as Bill"

You failed to post all the ones from yesterday, Profoundly Retarded
Masturbating Monkey. Fetch, tard!

<snicker>

> ---=---------------=--
>
> Where the abuser [Tard] PegBoi is caught abusing the net by posting forgeries -

Forgeries by one of the kooks slurping Fat Fred Hall's yeasty nutsack,
or by Fred Hall himself, as he was melting down just before that
happened, and he disappeared (again) after crowing about 'finding' the
headers, and I discovered what he was up to.

> ---=---------------=--
>
> Where the [Tard] PegBoi can't even keep a constant 'From:' address -
>
> Anon <an...@domain.invalid> ---- May 30
>
> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> July 26
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.net> ----Sept 14
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.us> -----Sept 15
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.co> ----Sept 15
>
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.co>
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.co> Xprivat ---- Oct 4
>
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> Dec 1 Xprivat

Because Fat Fred Hall was melting down so badly that he was buying up
every domain I used as a posting email address, then complaining that
I was using his domains. It was the kookiest netkkkopping attempt ever
attempted by a kook. He admitted to doing this, or does your inferior
brain prevent you from remembering this?

You are a:

> Loser.

Yeah you are.

SPNAK!

<haw haw haw>
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Dec 12, 2012, 12:14:53 AM12/12/12
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt.
Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
<news:665miv....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!

> 2<SMACKAKOOK!>

> Caccia Carlo, wake up.

Translation:
"WHAAAAAAH! I'm getting my ass kicked so hard that I'm melting down to
a greasy skidmark that reminds me of my underwear! Please, somebody do
something to stop the big bad man! He keeps letting me repeatedly slam
my face into his fist! WHAAAAAAH!!"

Keep melting, impotent kook.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

Dec 12, 2012, 12:14:58 AM12/12/12
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt.
Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
<news:665nla....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!

> [Tard] PegBoi's #14; #1; #2, #4 all snipped.
>
> Where the lying [Tard] PegBoi cannot keep his own lies straight about his own name -

> Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
> "Properly known as James"

> Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 03:30:00 +0000 (UTC)
> "Properly known as Bill"

You failed to post all the ones from yesterday, Profoundly Retarded
Masturbating Monkey. Fetch, tard!

<snicker>

> ---=---------------=--
>
> Where the abuser [Tard] PegBoi is caught abusing the net by posting forgeries -

Forgeries by one of the kooks slurping Fat Fred Hall's yeasty nutsack,
or by Fred Hall himself, as he was melting down just before that
happened, and he disappeared (again) after crowing about 'finding' the
headers, and I discovered what he was up to.

> ---=---------------=--
>
> Where the [Tard] PegBoi can't even keep a constant 'From:' address -
>
> Anon <an...@domain.invalid> ---- May 30
>
> [Tor] Phoenix <tah...@usa.TAKETHISOUT.net> July 26
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.net> ----Sept 14
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.us> -----Sept 15
>
> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.co> ----Sept 15
>
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.co>
> <FN...@altusenetkooks.co> Xprivat ---- Oct 4
>
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> Dec 1 Xprivat

Because Fat Fred Hall was melting down so badly that he was buying up
every domain I used as a posting email address, then complaining that
I was using his domains. It was the kookiest netkkkopping attempt ever
attempted by a kook. He admitted to doing this, or does your inferior
brain prevent you from remembering this?

You are a:

> Loser.

Yeah you are.

SPNAK!

<haw haw haw>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
Message has been deleted