Nomination - [Tard] PegBoi for Darth Bawl <was Re: Call For Nominations, Nixon Pathological Liar Award!>

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 7, 2012, 1:04:23 AM12/7/12
[Tard] PegBoi, The Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained
PeeWee-Lamer and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>
wrote:

> Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The PegBoi constantly inserts that same #14 and #1 PeeWee when it's painfully
clear to even the most meager intelligence (hi, aSSworm!) that he is the kook,
he is spinning on his peg, and thus he is melting down the loudest.

> Yours Truly,Johnny Dollar, in
> <news:XnsA11FCCC8075D...@208.90.168.18> did thusly write:
>
>> Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote in news:k9kcr7$t1g$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

>>> Lying Okie PegBoi.

>>> Spank!
>>
>> Socky don't cotton to none of them there fancy facts.

Correct, Mister Dollar - as the PegBoi's denial screed below shows;
multiple paragraphs of lies and screed in response to one line from you -

> The fact is those were clever forgeries, hiding my headers in a post
> injected via another server to make it look as though I'd made those
> posts, when in fact I was on the road at the time.

PegBoi is lying, as he posted the forgeries after albasani blocked the account
used to send the other forgeries for his fake ballot.

> The fact is that there's only a very few people in AUK who have root
> access to a server capable of allowing completely forged headers, and
> none of them are on our side. The fact is that this server is
> well-known for abuse of and on the net.

Conjecture from a net abuser after he was caught red-handed posting forgeries.

> The fact is that Fat Fred Hall 'found' the headers in question. The
> fact is Fat Fred Hall is crowing loudest *about* those headers. The
> fact is that Fat Fred Hall has started another of his misattributed
> cut-and-paste screed meltdowns. The fact is that Fat Fred is again
> buying up any domain I use as a posting email address. The fact is
> that Fat Fred Hall has done everything in his power to sabotage the
> New Cabal coup. The fact is that Fat Fred stands to gain the most by
> creating trouble for the New Cabal.

The fact is the PegBoi's a proven liar and a proven net abuser. See him cry -

> But you're a kook. You don't look at facts, you find some comforting
> conjecture and run with it as though it were fact. It's easier than
> actually thinking, because you're too stupid to do that.
>
> <snicker>

I hereby nominate [Tard] PegBoi, net abuser and crybaby, to replace
the incumbant Emmett Gulley in the AUK Office of Darth Bawl. Seconds?

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

[Tard] PegBoi's Entire Repertoire of Post Responses, By Numbers -

# 1 - Make a PeeWee. Embrace your PeeWee. Then, make a shitload of PeeWees.
# 2 - Be the King of The PeeWees by calling his opponents 'cowards' as he
hides himself behind Tor and anonymous remailers.
# 3 - Hoist a petard, make a spreadsheet, put Ontario on the Eastern Seaboard, etc.
# 4 - Tell a lie - or when really cornered, a bunch of lies. Repeat.
# 5 - Make a spelling / typo lame in a futile attempt to save face.
# 6 - Reference MIDs which still aren't proof of anyone else's otter filthing.
# 7 - Komplain about everyone else's lack of reading comprehension, especially
when he fails to comprehend the text which shatters his delusions.
# 8 - Make PKBs about Outer Filthing after he spams screed bombs with the
personal info of his Usenet superiors' families in his 200+ line sigs.
# 9 - Screed multiple paragraphs in response to one-line replies.
#10 - When flamed to the point of a greasy puddle, k'laim "VICTORY!!1!".
#11 - Screed bomb the MIDs of his auto-SPANKS as 'evidence' of his 'victory'.
#12 - Stalk a suicidal woman from a support group by remailer, then attempt
to cancel the posts. By remailer.
#13 - Attempt the World Land Speed Record while he back-pedals and runs away.
#14 - Post "MELT! You fat retarded chimp!" (or variations) when he's
bootfucked by betters to the point of a greasy puddle on the pavement.
#15 - When faced with a difficult question, run away to his Antonio Inflatus
sex doll while later k'laiming how his server doesn't have the post.
#16 - Spam fag lames, then spam whines about gaying up threads.
#17 - Defend notorious net kooks and criminals who promote his fake awards.

Checkmate

Dec 7, 2012, 2:01:20 AM12/7/12
Checkmate!
You just KNOW I'm going to whip out my rubber stamp for this one.

SECONDED

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
Message has been deleted

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 7, 2012, 9:11:35 PM12/7/12
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Dog-Fucking Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained
wrote:

> T<SPANK>

More #14 and #1 from the coward net abuser and forger - just as I ordered.

#1, #2 and #16 from the poltroon fantasizing about Emmett Gulley - just as I ordered.

#1, #2 and #4.

> S<SPANK!>

More #1, #2 and #4 from the [Tard] PegBoi.

#1, #4, #7.

#1, #2, #4, #7.

#1, #2, #4, #7.

#1, #2, #4, #7 and a torrent of [Tard] tears.

#1, #2, #4, #7, #16 and even more [Tard] tears.

#1, #2, #4, #7, #16 - and will somebody change [Tard] PegBoi's diaper?

#1, #10 and #16 from the crybaby net abuser [Tard] PegBoi.

I order you to post more meltdown PeeWees and fag lames in your next screed, loser.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 7, 2012, 10:27:42 PM12/7/12
wrote:

> T<SPANK>

More #14 and #1 from the most boring poster on Usenet - as I ordered.

#1, #2 and #16 from the closet homosexual [Tard] PegBoi - as I ordered.

> Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
> <news:65qt5p....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

snip

>> I order you to post more meltdown PeeWees and fag lames in your next screed, loser.
>
> W<SPANK!>

See how [Tard] PegBoi wants to be an obedient poodle? #1, #2, #4, #10, and tons of #16.
Then he thinks he has an excuse for his Fido fucking and net abuse like this -

Spank!
.
Now, [Tard] PegBoi, I order you next to spam more meltdown PeeWees and fag lames -
plus spam the Derbyshire Lits of Haet in your subsequent screeds.

Show the world again how you obey your master.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

Dec 7, 2012, 11:02:41 PM12/7/12
wrote:

> T<SPANK>

More #14 and #1 from the [Tard] obeying his master.

#1, #2 and #16 from the [Tard] PegBoi while dreaming of a shower with Gulley.

> Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
> <news:65r1kg....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

snip

> Now, [Tard] PegBoi, I order you next to spam more meltdown PeeWees and fag lames -
> plus spam the Derbyshire Lits of Haet in your subsequent screeds.>
>
> Show the world again how you obey your master.

Then [Tard] PegBoi screeded #1, #2, #4, #10, and tons of #16 again!

What a poor little net abuser who snecks groups and runs away from this -

SPANK!

Obey your previous orders, [Tard] PegBoi; I command it.

Checkmate

Dec 8, 2012, 12:33:52 PM12/8/12
Checkmate!

That's like ordering the sun to come up tomorrow.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Dec 8, 2012, 4:41:39 PM12/8/12
> If it's dark on the 22nd, you'll know someone forgot to. ;-)

I don't put much credence in the predictions of an extinct bunch of
superstitious, murdering cannibals.
Message has been deleted

pandora

Dec 8, 2012, 7:40:59 PM12/8/12
On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 23:26:45 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

>> > If it's dark on the 22nd, you'll know someone forgot to. ;-)
>>
>> I don't put much credence in the predictions of an extinct bunch of
>> superstitious, murdering cannibals.
>
> I agree with this post.

And so do I.

Message has been deleted