Re: Tonight at The House of Joe ([Tard] PegBoi #16)

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未读,
2012年12月10日 15:29:582012/12/10
收件人
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote:

251 lines amounting to #1, #2, #14, #4, #10, #16 and changed subject per #16
by the abuser at X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com.

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

[Tard] PegBoi's Entire Repertoire of Post Responses, By Numbers -

# 1 - Make a PeeWee. Embrace your PeeWee. Then, make a shitload of PeeWees.
# 2 - Be the King of The PeeWees by calling his opponents 'cowards' as he
hides himself behind Tor and anonymous remailers.
# 3 - Hoist a petard, make a spreadsheet, put Ontario on the Eastern Seaboard, etc.
# 4 - Tell a lie - or when really cornered, a bunch of lies. Repeat.
# 5 - Make a spelling / typo lame in a futile attempt to save face.
# 6 - Reference MIDs which still aren't proof of anyone else's otter filthing.
# 7 - Komplain about everyone else's lack of reading comprehension, especially
when he fails to comprehend the text which shatters his delusions.
# 8 - Make PKBs about Outer Filthing after he spams screed bombs with the
personal info of his Usenet superiors' families in his 200+ line sigs.
# 9 - Screed multiple paragraphs in response to one-line replies.
#10 - When flamed to the point of a greasy puddle, k'laim "VICTORY!!1!".
#11 - Screed bomb the MIDs of his auto-SPANKS as 'evidence' of his 'victory'.
#12 - Stalk a suicidal woman from a support group by remailer, then attempt
to cancel the posts. By remailer.
#13 - Attempt the World Land Speed Record while he back-pedals and runs away.
#14 - Post "MELT! You fat retarded chimp!" (or variations) when he's
bootfucked by betters to the point of a greasy puddle on the pavement.
#15 - When faced with a difficult question, run away to his Antonio Inflatus
sex doll while later k'laiming how his server doesn't have the post.
#16 - Spam fag lames, then spam whines about gaying up threads.
#17 - Defend notorious net kooks and criminals who promote his fake awards.

Checkmate

未读,
2012年12月10日 16:08:022012/12/10
收件人
Checkmate!

First, check out what Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned said:

> Subject: Re: Tonight at The House of Joe ([Tard] PegBoi #16)
> From: Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned <laug...@u.kook>
> Newsgroups: alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, x-privat.support
SPANKY-SPANKIES!

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未读,
2012年12月10日 22:59:552012/12/10
收件人
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

220 lines of melty #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16, #17 screed, changed the
subject per #7, and a sig of screedy FAIL by the forging douchebag at

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未读,
2012年12月10日 23:58:072012/12/10
收件人
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

226 lines of insane #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16, #17 screed, changed the
subject again per #7 and #15, then the greasy puddle of melted-down slime at

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未读,
2012年12月11日 20:12:522012/12/11
收件人
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx> wrote in

257 lines of boring #1, #2, #7, #14, #4, #10, #16, #17 screed and oozed out a
sig of screedy FAIL. from the greasy puddle of melted-down slime at

0 个新帖子