and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>

#1, #14.

#1.

> in <news:1kuyjxz.195f6121i98sqoN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> did
> thusly write:
>
>> Is there anyone here who has experience of dealing with abuse
>> generated using NewsMaestro, the Hipcrime clone, please?
>>
>> In particular, is there any easy way of recognising posts made on
>> that piece of filth?
>>
>> If anyone has that sort of expertise but prefers not to post about
>> it in this group, both my From: and Reply-To: addresses are unmunged
>> and work as they stand. Reply-To: is preferred, obviously.
>>
>> BTW, I will be away and off-line for a couple of days, but any
>> pointers will be gratefully received.
>>
>> TIA
>
> F<SPANK!>

Just [Tard] PegBoi Lames #1 and #4, and a sig of FAIL from the spamming forger.

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

未讀,
2012年12月12日 凌晨12:09:562012/12/12
收件者:
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt.
Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
<news:665mgo....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>
> wrote in news:ka8udr$ise$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org:
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!
> #1, #14.
> #1.
> Just [Tard] PegBoi Lames #1 and #4, and a sig of FAIL from the spamming forger.

Damn, Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey, you forgot your .sig o'
failure index that shows what your Failure-By-Numbers routine means.
Again.

And as for the NewsMaestro Hipcrime clone charge... proof, kook? You
saying so doesn't make it so, Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey,
just as you saying tens of thousands of people in Canada are the same
person didn't make *that* so.

There's a *reason* you're known across the whole of usenet as the
Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey, you know.

<snicker>

--

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle

Given that some butthurt kook keeps cancelling the roster posts, they
are now included in each of my posts.

Spin, kooky, spin! <snicker>

Here follows the official Nov 2012 alt.usenet.kooks voting roster:

[+] is an 'aye' vote.
[-] is a 'nay' vote.
[ ] (blank) is an abstention.
[X] is a FNVW decreed award.

Vote early, vote often!

---------------
Albatross
[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award (k8tul4$5t1$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Tar & Feathers Award (juvg2h$en8$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com)
---------------
Bit Rot
[ ]= Boötes Void Paper Tiger Award (k86g98$okb$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k8f2ju$rcu$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Kook of the Month
(ebd3c769-f031-4f4c...@f17g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)

[X]= Nutless Gutless Award (k8cg4a$ng$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Office of Village Idiot (k7ugmq$1uk$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91u2g$m7d$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The Latest Checkmate Wife Award
(jZmdneyA8bANHjTN...@giganews.com)

[ ]= Urinal Award (not Busted Urinal)
(5omdnXL3kZyY-SzN...@giganews.com)
---------------
bobandcarole
[ ]= 20th Century Fox 8-Track Mind Award (k8c766$96m$3...@dont-email.me)
---------------
BroilJAB
[ ]= Kook of the Month
(ccf87cd9-67ae-4823...@eo2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com)
---------------
Checkmate
[ ]= Clueless Newbie of the Month (k8nqeg$610$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k7ehgb$j2e$3...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Lance Armstrong Trophy
(19450908-13f7-4eb3...@o30g2000vbu.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91shb$io4$2...@dont-email.me,
k91snk$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The Dickie Dumped Award
(wfydnYRJG44gXQ_N...@giganews.com)
---------------
Constance Knoring
[ ]= Village Pump Award (k949fa$jtf$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Cujo DeSockpuppet
[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k83nha$ave$2...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Ehmett bin Gulley
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91ul5$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Fred Hall
[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
(k8189e$fqf$1...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Tinfoil Sombrero (k8qt42$9h3$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com)
---------------
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}
[ ]= Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle Award (trainer of K Wills)
(k89o0o$n2c$3...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Gary L. Burnore
[ ]= Failed Vacation Award (k9bjtv$4ai$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Fred Hall "Trapped in the Petting Zoo" Award
(cadb3650-b1ca-4c97...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k84bno$run$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k6t3dg$j03$5...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91u2g$m7d$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= 'What the heck it's Sunday so I'll make up another dozen awards"
Award (chine.bleu-5A877...@news.eternal-september.org)
---------------
Greg Hall
[ ]= Clueless Newbie of the Month Award (k91pm9$loj$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= The 20th Century Fox 8-Track Mind Award
(k8nqeg$610$1...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Heinrich
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Ï M Poster
[ ]= The Two Face Dick Award
(Nbadnd7H34i9lCnN...@giganews.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91ub2$m7d$8...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Irkin Invader Zim / cain...@windstream.net / Frank Drebbin
[ ]= George Pickett Memorial Trophy (k91kbl$1im$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91pup$loj$1...@dont-email.me,
k91uhk$m7d$9...@dont-email.me)
---------------
kensi
[ ]= Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle Award (trainer of
Checkmate and IM Poster) (k846un$run$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------
K Wills
[ ]= Flaming Pants Award
(38e9e2d2-eac1-489d...@c20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= The Lance Armstrong Trophy (k8mh28$4da$3...@speranza.aioe.org)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k8f44p$rcu$5...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k8oird$niq$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Unabomber Surprise Award
(9bd98dbd-9bf2-44ff...@c20g2000vbz.googlegroups.com)
---------------
Lady Veteran
[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k8f5c3$rcu$7...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= South Bass Island Lighthouse Keeper Award
(k8f912$pp8$1...@speranza.aioe.org)
---------------
Michael Ejercito
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Murphy
[ ]= Chernobyl Award (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Coward of the Month (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Kook of the Month (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k6vpnc$r96$3...@dont-email.me)
---------------
NoSpamAtAll
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
Stewart
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k91tnp$m7d$5...@dont-email.me)
---------------
The Revd
[ ]= Busted Urinal Award
(18fe8fbb-5406-490e...@n8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award; Nominated by Nadegda
(k91tvd$m7d$6...@dont-email.me)
---------------
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms Of Use
[ ]= Bad Tacos Award (k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Busted Urinal Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Drama Queen Award (k883o0$nb3$6...@newsfeed.x-privat.org)

[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Golden Killfile Award
(91400d3d-edd6-4342...@m13g2000vbd.googlegroups.com)

[ ]= Loony Maroon Award (k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
(k81su7$nqg$2...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award (k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Sheldon Ko0ker Compulsive Behavior Award
(k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)

[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
(k921qe$m7d$1...@dont-email.me)
---------------

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

未讀,
2012年12月12日 凌晨12:14:532012/12/12
收件者:
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt.
Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned), in
<news:665mgo....@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
> Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
> and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>
> wrote in news:ka8udr$ise$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org:
Wheee! Look at the kook spin!
> #1, #14.
> #1.
> Just [Tard] PegBoi Lames #1 and #4, and a sig of FAIL from the spamming forger.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未讀,
2012年12月12日 凌晨1:00:442012/12/12
收件者:
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Kooky Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey PegBoi
Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {1/4-Brained PeeWee-Lamer
and Real Life Threatener Of Children} <FN...@AltUsenetKooks.xxx>

<231 lines of crap, twice>

defamation, and criminal harassment - and now the kook is spamming.

--

Spanking [Tard] PegBoi by Numbers - MID <665nla....@news.alt.net>

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未讀,
2012年12月12日 晚上9:19:582012/12/12
收件者:
Steve Crook <st...@mixmin.net> wrote in news:slrnkch8jj...@snorky.mixmin.net:

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:44:29 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
> {One Of Four} wrote in
>> Fred Hall himself even started buying up every domain I use as a
>> posting email address, then complaining that I was using his domains
>> afterward in an attempt at getting me booted... the kookiest
>> netkkkopping attempt ever, to be sure.
>
> If you're referring to the domain names you used in your From header
> when posting through Mixmin, the complaints I received and brought to
> your attention didn't come from Fred Hall.
>
> By emailing addresses at the domains in question, the owner demonstrated
> to my satisfaction that he was the one requesting you stop using them.

Thank you for clearing up this issue, Steve.

Another Spank on [Tard] PegBoi - who has an irrational hatred of Fred Hall.

It begs the question - is there any limit to the [Tard] PegBoi's hate-filled,
revenge-motivated lies?

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook Paul G. Derbyshire
Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh....@news.alt.net>

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未讀,
2012年12月13日 凌晨12:31:022012/12/13
收件者:
Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in news:668dr8.h...@news.alt.net:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned said:
>

>> Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in news:6676t5....@news.alt.net:
>>
>> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> > Checkmate!

>> > SPANKY-SPANKY! (TM)
>>
>> Indeed!
>>
>> It seems fitting then, that two Hook, Link and Sinker awards are in order -
>> for the bad one (Allisat) and the good one (Salinger)..
>>

>> First, the bad HL&S -
>>
>> Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker
>>
>> A counterpart to the Pierre Salinger HL&S (see below) for those who
>> are so gullible that they not only swallow the hook but leap into
>> the boat, gut and scale themselves, and make recipe suggestions for
>> their cooking.
>>

>> For swallowing the bait that Fred Hall is the owner of the domains
>> upon which the [Tard] PegBoi has been squatting, for refusing to
>> spit out the hook, and continuing to screed about Fred Hall being
>> the owner - even after he's told that he's wrong by a reliable
>> source - I hereby nominate [Tard] PegBoi, AKA Fakey, AKA the net
>> abuser 'X-Authenticated-User: x_priva...@yahoo.com', for the
>> Allisat. Seconds?
>>

>> - and now, for the good HL&S -
>>
>> Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker
>>
>> The Hook Line & Sinker (HL&S) is a different breed of award, a reward
>> for the best, most inspired trolls on Usenet. Talent at wily yet ultimately
>> harmless manipulation is worthy of public recognition; it gets laws
>> passed all the time. Named in memory of the Usenet troll who rose so far
>> as to successfully troll the American media into reporting his theory
>> that the Navy shot down TWA Flight 800.
>>

>> For successfully trolling [Tard] PegBoi into believing that Fred Hall
>> is the owner of the domains which the kook abused, and doing it so well
>> that the kook still cannot let go of the hook - even after Steve Crook
>> announced that Fred Hall is not the owner of them - I hereby nominate
>> the one true FNVW of AUK, Fred Hall, for the Salinger. Seconds?
>>

>> (Denial screeds from Derbyshire socks and PegBois will be ignored or mocked
>> as the residents of AUK see fit).
>
> I'd be honored to second both of these fine nominations!

Thank you, kind sir.

[Tard] PegBoi's Tour De Fail is proceeding nicely - already the kook has
screeded an acceptance speech framed as a denial, but failed to realize
that by doing so -

(1) he acknowledges the title of [Tard] PegBoi;

(2) he admits that he knew that he was abusing at least one registered domain
without permission; and

(3) he believes everything he sees as contact info a domain WhoIs, without reservation.

<chortle>

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4 Derbyshire's Baysean Lits of Haet #1
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook Paul G. Derbyshire
Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh....@news.alt.net>

Why does the net abuser forge blind people?
See his forgery at http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135428594100

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html

Checkmate

未讀,
2012年12月13日 凌晨1:22:512012/12/13
收件者:
"They can't put anything on the Internet if it isn't true."

<I'm a French model>

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZhZAr1cQU

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Four}

未讀,
2012年12月13日 清晨7:58:262012/12/13

<news:668enn.e...@news.alt.net> did thusly write:

> Checkmate <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in news:668dr8.h...@news.alt.net:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!
>>
>> First, check out what The Profoundly Retarded Masturbating Monkey
>> (aka Pegboi, aka Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned) said:

Except that's your title, [Tard] Pegboi.

> (2) he admits that he knew that he was abusing at least one registered domain
> without permission; and

Except that domain was unregistered when I was using it. Fat Fred Hall
the drunken pissbum registered the domain, then complained to Steve
Crook about me using it, in an attempt at netkkkopping me.

> (3) he believes everything he sees as contact info a domain WhoIs, without reservation.

So you admit the domain registration information is forged? That's
good to know. Now not only does your group real-life stalk, harass,
spam, forge, libel and defame, but they're registering domains with
falsified information.
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Fred Hall

未讀,
2012年12月14日 凌晨12:31:392012/12/14
收件者:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:58:26 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>registering domains with
>falsified information.

Tee hee.

Checking...

Yep.

December 2012 nominations:
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-nominations.html

Office of Darth Bawl

[Tard] Penix. Nominated by Account Banned. Second: Checkmate

Cry some more, [Tard]
--

"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest
dreams." -
Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342

Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer of Rasta Khan, March
2006
Pierre Salinger HL&S January & February 2012

Nadegda

未讀,
2012年12月14日 凌晨12:38:182012/12/14
收件者:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:31:39 -0600, The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-
FNVW (aka Fred Hall) wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:58:26 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
> Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>>registering domains with
>>falsified information.
>
> Tee hee.
>
> Checking...
>
> Yep.
>
> December 2012 nominations:
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-
nominations.html

> Office of Darth Bawl
>
> [Tard] Penix. Nominated by Account Banned. Second: Checkmate
>
> C<SLAP!>

Your fake awards mean nothing. Way to admit that you have LOST to the New
Cabal. How does it FEEL to be so thoroughly humiliated and defeated? I
have no experience of it, being vastly superior to you, and I'm genuinely
curious.

<snicker>

%

未讀,
2012年12月14日 凌晨12:50:082012/12/14
收件者:
Fred Hall wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:58:26 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
> Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>> registering domains with
>> falsified information.
>
> Tee hee.
>
> Checking...
>
> Yep i'm Fred Hall and i'm still a fat drunk driver
訊息已遭刪除

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

未讀,
2012年12月14日 凌晨2:52:292012/12/14
收件者:
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
<nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote in news:kaee09$foo$1...@dont-email.me:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:31:39 -0600, The Drunken Kook Masquerading As Ex-
> FNVW (aka Fred Hall) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:58:26 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
>> Wrangler {One Of Four} <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>>
>>>registering domains with
>>>falsified information.
>>
>> Tee hee.
>>
>> Checking...
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>> December 2012 nominations:
>> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-2012-nominations.html
>>
>> Office of Darth Bawl
>>
>> [Tard] Penix. Nominated by Account Banned. Second: Checkmate
>>
>> Cry some more, [Tard]
>
> Y<SPANK!>

Why did you steal from a blind man, Paul?
訊息已遭刪除

Sweetness

未讀,
2012年12月14日 下午6:09:292012/12/14
收件者:
"Sn!pe" <sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> so thoroughly humiliated and defeated
>
> For the avoidance of fear, uncertainty, doubt, I would like to
> make it known that I am not now, nor have I ever been, Fred Hall.

But would you like to be Fred Hall ?

--
Want your very own DataBasix account ?
Get one !

May the sun always shine warmly on Fluffy and our beloved FRiEnDly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler !

When flinging fictional feces at various posters doesn't quite work out for
Ko0k of The Month Nominee "Lady Pilot"/"Blondie"/"Ms.
Kitty"/"Checkermate"/"Ms Sir Gregory", she threatens to "out someone". -
<65m2uk....@news.alt.net>.

Clueless Newbie of The Month Nominee "Lady Pilot"/"Blondie"/"Ms.
Kitty"/"Checkermate"/"Ms Sir Gregory" asks people to 'pray' for her -
<64eeti....@news.alt.net> - less than 3 hours after trying to target
another posters "young daughter" in an arguement that she was losing -
<64e56r....@news.alt.net>.

Coward of The Month Nominee "Lady Pilot"/"Blondie"/"Ms.
Kitty"/"Checkermate"/"Ms Sir Gregory" shows AUK just how _much_ of a lying
coward she is -<64qpum....@news.alt.net>.

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除