X-Loader + libtomcrypt

An Schall

Jul 8, 2013, 4:26:21 AM7/8/13
to x-lo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I want to add some Random Number Generation functions / Hashing Functions to x-loader / u-boot. I implemented the functionality and now I need to include it to the upstream source code of u-boot. I was wondering if these even works? Is this lib small enough to fit in the MLO? Can I adjust the size of the MLO if it is too large? Did anyone tried to do this before and could share experiences? Right now I am including all the missing header-files to the source code (which are needed by libtomcrypt).

Thanks in adaance,
André