Craneboard and xloader

requinham

Feb 24, 2012, 4:25:53 AM2/24/12
to x-loader
Hi,

I want to use Buildroot for CraneBoard...

My problem is with configuration files : MLO, u-boot.bin and uImage.
I installed the last RC buildroot and after I started to configure the
build by selecting the desired setting because i dont found a
defconfig file for Kernel with buildroot ...

In the configuration of the bootloader I checked xloader and uboot.
With uboot I found a configuration file to my card "am3517_crane" but,
for xloader, I haven't found anything and I cannot generate the
correspendant MLO .

I copy MLO, which was provided for Angstrom distrib for my card
(compiled whith openembedded) but I cannot load the u-boot. suddenly,
I also tried copying uboot that provided with the same distrib of MLO
and then I start but I am blocked on: "booting the kernel"!

Could you tell me why i have this freeze ?
Could you tell me what I do with buildroot to find the xloader
configuration file to my card ?

thnx