More Donations

1 view

Joshua Schumacher

Nov 12, 2009, 2:01:23 PM11/12/09
to x-labs
Hi All,

I acquired 2 Pentium 4 computers today and put them in the trailer (the black ones near the east wall). I also got a matching monitor. The CPU's are still property of USF (with property tags) so they should remain on campus. I got the appropriate permission for their use.

I returned the hard drives that were in the P3 computers I donated last week. All data has been collected off the drives, so they can be used at will.

There is also a printer and scanner that I put in there, most likely to be stripped for parts if we don't need them as devices.

Josh