OddCon Event

1 view

David Broadwell

Mar 31, 2010, 12:24:30 PM3/31/10
to X-labs
I need to get the details again, but;

OddCon is looking for a group to host their rube goldberg event, and I
of course thought of X-Labs. I tried to get us the robotics event, but
that was already taken by a high school robot team. The event isn't
happening till later this year, I'll post event and contact detail to
get ahold of the Con leadership (when I get them).

Plusses:
If every machine fails, it was still a success.
It will get you into the convention for free.
I'll pony up for a pizza budget ...

Minuses:
You'd have to talk about it in interviews.
You'd have to intentionally design things with too
much complexity ... er have fun.
(edit: move to plusses)

--

David Broadwell
Phone: 813-334-5876

"MCM's are like crystal Legos, stackable and fun ~!"