Improved Nano particle body assessment and data delivery

sanjay narayanaswamy

May 26, 2015, 7:17:57 AM5/26/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
My name is Sanjay and I am currently doing my 3rd year of under graduation in Biotechnology.I have an idea I think, can improve the functioning of the nano-particle data delivery system that X-labs is working on.Who do i contact with regard to this?

Regards
Sanjay

Charles Suleskey

May 26, 2015, 5:07:51 PM5/26/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
I think a lot of the group is out for the summer but I am here. It doesn't particularly sound like the sort of thing we do but if you give me more description I might be able to help you and send you to someone who could.

Charles

sanjay narayanaswamy

May 27, 2015, 1:14:57 AM5/27/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
I actually mistook this for another group I am really sorry.But this was a pleasant accident as i went through the USF X labs page and your motive is really what we need in today's scenario.I am actually from India and i study at SRM University.If its not much of a bother I will continue to share my views and ideas with your group henceforth.Lets see if we can develop crazy ideas! :D I am bio technologist so does X labs accommodate a platform for me?

Charles Suleskey

May 28, 2015, 7:39:17 AM5/28/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately we are very limited in our chemical and biological activities as we do not have chemical-approved workspace. The majority of our projects are mechanical and electrical. Were you looking for another group at USF or another group called X-labs? If the former, I can point you to some very active faculty that might be interested.

Thanks,

Charles