Fwd: FOLLOW UP RE: [BACKGROUND INFORMATION] Makerspace Organizers @ the WH

Joe Register

Aug 8, 2016, 10:58:30 PM8/8/16
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Can someone address this? I believe its ligament.

Joe Register

Aug 9, 2016, 1:25:02 AM8/9/16
to X-Labs Members Email
I'm not in leadership, and haven't been to meetings in a while, but if Mr. Coy wants information on the space itself, that might be best addressed by the lab manager, Michael Celestin, or by Dr. Christensen. I'd suggest looping them in.

Christopher Greenland

Ryan Kent

Aug 9, 2016, 10:13:49 AM8/9/16
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

I think this email applies to coyt. Not Celestin. The community which was suggested was Xlabs not the makers pace. Coyt if you can't respond to probably know a bit and can respond.

Let me know.

Lee Espiritu

Aug 9, 2016, 11:21:24 AM8/9/16
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
What is this about? Pacemakers? XLabs? White House? Answer the questions. Simple.

Makhan Virdi

Aug 9, 2016, 11:30:59 AM8/9/16
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com, Coyt Barringer
Hello Coyt,

An ex-member here. This is legit.

I moved to Knoxville to work for ORNL a little after Coyt joined USF. I am currently a member of Knox Makers and we are going to this Makers meeting in Washington D.C.
I believe it would be an important opportunity to connect with other makers.

Please consider sending the relevant information to Andrew Coy and see if someone can represent X-Labs at this meeting.

Cheers!

PS: Coyt, I still have your ham radio book with me. I got my Technician license.

Makhan Virdi