X-Labs Events!

Coyt Barringer

Feb 12, 2016, 3:44:36 PM2/12/16
to X-Labs Members
X-Labs,

We have a few important events approaching that everyone should be aware of. First, the Orlando HamCation is tomorrow! This is an event centered around Amateur Radio, but it's basically a giant electronics yard sale. I will be driving with several other people to Orlando early tomorrow morning. Any X-Labs members are welcome to join; just let me know if you're interested!

The USF Engineering EXPO is also next Friday and Saturday! We will be doing our normal setup on Thursday afternoon / evening and presentations all day Friday and Saturday. We need all hands on deck for this event, so if you're interested in helping out, just show up!

Thanks,
Coyt Barringer