Fwd: Dr. Fehr's Halloween Spooktacular

Coyt Barringer

Oct 22, 2015, 11:07:50 AM10/22/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
X-Labs,

Our faculty advisor, Dr. Fehr, has invited X-Labs to a party at his house on Halloween. The plan is to setup all or most of our best demonstrations in his driveway and give the neighborhood kids out trick-or-treating a cool mad science themed show. We'll have the big and small Tesla Coils, ruben's tube, jacob's ladders, etc...

There will be food and drinks, and you are welcome to come in costume. We'll be preparing for this event next Friday and most of Saturday prior to the event. Please see Dr. Fehr's attached flyer below. You MUST let me know if you are planning to go. We definitely need help to make this a fun and productive event, so if you've been active with X-Labs, please come if you can.

Thanks,
Coyt Barringer