Can I be a tester for Diabetic Contacts?

azu...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2014, 11:41:49 AM1/19/14
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
I've been a Type 1 diabetic for 30 years (I'm a 36 year old female Canadian). I would love to be a tester of this new device. Just wondering how or who I need to contact.

With thanks,
Amy

W MICHAEL TROUT

Jun 25, 2015, 4:38:48 AM6/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
hi amy -- did you ever find anyone to contact regarding involvement in testing the glucose monitoring contact tech? i'm also diabetic and i have difficulty with self monitoring, and also interested in participating.

Amy Zurrer

Jun 25, 2015, 3:23:31 PM6/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,
No I never did get a reply from anyone. What about you? I've got excellent control and test about 5 times a day so I'd be the ideal candidate as a live tester. The labs only give you so much and we don't live in labs do we. :)
Last weekend for the first time ever my tester said it was over heating and too hot to test. I had left it in the car but was surprised to see that. Only took a few minutes of being out of the car to cool down.

Anyway let me know if you hear of any way to become one of the testers.

With thanks,
Amy

Ryan Kent

Jun 25, 2015, 3:25:47 PM6/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

I apologize that you never got a reply from this group. However it may be because we are not affiliates with google... except for the fact that I use Gmail. We happen to get a large number of people who believe we are Google Xlabs

Ryan Kent

Jun 25, 2015, 3:27:42 PM6/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately I cannot direct you to the correct contact to help you with this. We are a college club of exceptional engineers but only work on projects of fascination.

W Michael Trout

Jun 25, 2015, 4:35:39 PM6/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
so is there any way that you know of to contact x-labs? there is a 'people' list on research.google.com, but it's not particularly organized, and apparently over 8,000 names of team members.