Arduino Help

Peter Quintas

Dec 25, 2015, 8:44:35 PM12/25/15
to X-Labs Members Email
Hey there.

I was looking for direction on the best way to contact the members of your hackerspace for some work for hire.

I'm working on a hardware/software platform prototype using the Arduino Yun and an shield adapter. I need some light soldering work (I'm terrible at it).

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Peter.

Ps. The people at Spark referred me.

Kyle Fitzsimmons

Dec 25, 2015, 10:36:08 PM12/25/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

Hey Peter,

My name is Kyle and I wouldn't mind helping you out. If all you need is a soldering job I can do it. I'm not really great at programming so I can't help you on a technical level, but a build, I got you.

If you need the help let me know. I'll be on campus sometime Sunday or so. I have my own soldering kit as well.