Tides from the New Worlds by Tobias Buckell

wyrmpub...@gmail.com

May 15, 2007, 9:18:21 PM5/15/07
to Wyrm Publishing
Over the last few weeks, I've been dealing with four book contracts
for Wyrm Publishing. One of them is finally done, so I am proud to
announce:

Tides from the New Worlds by Tobias Buckell

Limited Edition: 500 signed numbered hardcover copies
Expected Publication Date: Early 2008

Caribbean born novelist Tobias Buckell established himself as a gifted
new voice in science fiction with his stunning first novel Crystal
Rain. Now, in his first collection of shorter work, Buckell
demonstrates his strengths in the short form, offering readers a
collection of stories that are compelling, smart, wonderfully
imagined, and entertaining.

Tides from the New Worlds contains 19 stories that range from
multicultural science fiction to magical realism, some in print for
the first time.

A tentative table of contents can be found on our website.

www.wyrmpublishing.com