Wyrm Publishing News - September 1, 2007

Clarkesworld Books

Sep 1, 2007, 11:42:19 AM9/1/07
to wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com
Wyrm Publishing Header
Newsletter
September 1, 2007

Clarkesworld Magazine Featured at SciFi.com

Clarkesworld Magazine is this week's SciFi.com Site of the Week.  This was a completely unexpected and pleasant surprise.  Judging by some of their prior picks, we're in some great company.

New Issue of Clarkesworld Magazine

The September Issue of Clarkesworld Magazine is now available.  This month's issue features stories by Caitlin R. Kiernan and M P Ericson.  The cover art (below) is by Chen Lin.  This issue marks the end of our first year and completes the table of contents for the annual Realms anthology.

Cover for Issue 12