Memorare by Gene Wolfe

wyrmpub...@gmail.com

May 31, 2007, 10:16:14 AM5/31/07
to Wyrm Publishing
Wyrm Publishing is honored to announce that we will be publishing Gene
Wolfe's novella, Memorare, as a 500 copy signed limited edition
hardcover.

Humans go into space for many reasons. For some it's adventure and
excitement. Others, it's the solitude. And some choose it for their
final resting place. March Wildspring is a freelance cameraman,
working on a documentary on the memorials drifting in the emptiness of
space. Some are lovely, peaceful monuments to the deceased. Others are
built not to honor the dead but trap the living.

Memorial 19 is like nothing March has ever seen before. And when he
and his crew enter it, they will not be allowed to leave unchanged....

Please visit our website for ordering information.

Wyrm Publishing
www.wyrmpublishing.com