Wyrm Publishing Newsletter - August 26, 2007

1 view

Clarkesworld Books

Aug 26, 2007, 5:00:52 PM8/26/07
to wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com
Wyrm Publishing Header
Newsletter
August 26, 2007

Cover Art for Memorare

Bob Eggleton has turned in the cover art for our Gene Wolfe book, Memorare. Head on over to our site to check it out!

Amazon has Realms Listed for Preorder

Amazon.com has listed Realms (hardcover, trade paperback) for sale on their website. I know people were asking, so I'll also point out that it's available for preorder on Amazon.uk too (hardcover, trade paperback). Buy it, wishlist it, tell your friends!

Clarkesworld Books Closing this Week

As many of your know, I ran online genre bookstore Clarkesworld Books for nearly eight years. The online store closes at the end of this week, so if you're looking for some new (or used) books, head on over and find a bargain or two. Don't have the money now? Just let me know and I'll set stuff aside for you.