Wyrm to Publish Signed Limited of TOAST by Charles Stross

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Wyrm Publishing

未讀,
2007年5月20日 下午5:04:132007/5/20
收件者:wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com
Award-winning author, Charles Stross is one of today's most exciting and entertaining writers. This November/December, Wyrm will publish a signed limited edition hardcover of his first short story collection, TOAST.  This book brings together some of his best short stories published between 1989 and 2001, including his Hugo, Nebula, and Sturgeon Award nominated work, "Lobsters".

I'm very pleased to have this book as part of Wyrm's starting lineup.  Previously published by Wildside, this book has only been available in hardcover via POD, so I'm looking to make this the definitive collectors edition.  Limited to only 700 copies, this edition will feature new introductions and cover art and also restore one story previously dropped from the contents.

--
Wyrm Publishing
www.wyrmpublishing.com