Production Update

1 view

Clarkesworld Books

Jun 7, 2008, 1:02:24 PM6/7/08
to wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com

Wyrm Publishing
June 7, 2008
Production Update

We've received word from our printers that Realms: The First Year of Clarkesworld Magazine (tpb and hc) and Memorare by Gene Wolfe will be shipped to us sometime late next week. I don't know how long they'll take to get to us, but we do expect to start shipping orders by the end of the month.

Toast by Charles Stross will go to the printer later this month and is on schedule for August. Following that will be Shriek: An Afterword by Jeff VanderMeer and Tides from the New Worlds by Tobias Buckell at approximately monthly intervals.

New Issue of Clarkesworld Magazine

The June issue of Clarkesworld Magazine went online earlier this week. In addition to fiction by Mary Robinette Kowal and Paul Jessup, we have an interview with Laird Barron, an article by Ekaterina Sedia, and an editorial by Neil Clarke.

New to this issue is an audio component. We start of with Mary Robinette Kowal reading her story from this issue. In the months ahead, we expect to expand this particular are of the magazine and offer even more content in this format.