Wyrm Publishing Holiday Sale Extended

Neil Clarke / Clarkesworld Magazine

Dec 15, 2010, 8:54:51 AM12/15/10
to Wyrm Publishing
The Wyrm Publishing holiday sale has been extended and will end this
Saturday. Prices have been reduced on almost every in-stock print
book. If you purchase two or more hardcovers, we'll toss in a free
signed limited copy of SECRET LIVES by Jeff VanderMeer (list price
$35). Speaking of Jeff, our copies of LAST HEAD DRINK HEAD were
recently signed by editors Jeff and Ann VanderMeer. These won't last
for long.

Sale titles include:
Shriek (signed limited) by Jeff VanderMeer
Tides from the New Worlds (signed limited) by Tobias S. Buckell
Toast (signed limited) by Charles Stross
Last Drink Bird Head ed. by Jeff and Ann VanderMeer
Realms 1 & 2 (Clarkesworld anthologies)
Unplugged: The Year's Best Online Fiction ed. by Rich Horton

On a side note, Realms, Last Drink Bird Head and issues of
Clarkesworld Magazine, are now available in ebook editions (epub/mobi/
kindle) from our store, Amazon.com and BN.com.

Wishing you all a happy holiday season!

-Neil

Wyrm Publishing
www.wyrmpublishing.com