Update from Wyrm Publishing

Clarkesworld

Apr 27, 2009, 4:41:25 PM4/27/09
to wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com

April 27, 2009
In-Stock and Shipping

TIDES FROM THE NEW WORLDS BY TOBIAS S. BUCKELL

I'm happy to announce that Tobias S. Buckell's first short story collection, TIDES FROM THE NEW WORLDS, is now available and shipping. All preorder and bookstore orders have been shipped.

Copies are now available on the Wyrm website and over at Clarkesworld Books, where there is currently a 10% sale going on with a save10 coupon code.

Tides from the New Worlds by Tobias S. Buckell
Signed, Numbered, Hardcover (only planned edition)
500 Copies, List Price $40

Older News, But Still Relevant

CLARKESWORLD MAGAZINE NOMINATED FOR BEST SEMIPROZINE HUGO

In case you haven't heard, Clarkesworld Magazine has been nominated for a Hugo Award. I couldn't be happier and have adjusted my summer plans so I can go to Worldcon in Montreal (where the awards are held). Maybe I'll see some of you there.

On a side note, there is currently a movement underfoot to eliminate this award from the Hugos. I think it's a big mistake and as a result, I have been working with other semiprozine editors and publishers to mount a campaign of education and information at savesemiprozine.org and a facebook page. Why not stop by and see what some of our colleagues are up to and why we feel the semiprozine community is a strong an vibrant place? And if you're going to Worldcon, please consider voting against this at the annual business meeting there and voting for CW in the semiprozine category.