Wyrm Publishing Update

Wyrm Publishing

Jul 2, 2007, 5:17:01 PM7/2/07
to wyrm-pu...@googlegroups.com
Good news!  Bob Eggleton and Steve Montiglio have agreed to do the cover art for Memorare by Gene Wolfe and Toast by Charles Stross, respectively.  I'm quite pleased to have them on board for these projects and I'm sure we're going to get something wonderful.

This past weekend, we published the July issue of Clarkesworld Magazine.  This issue features stories by Cat Rambo and Darren Speegle, and art by Natasha Nesterova.

In other magazine news, " Urchins, While Swimming " by Catherynne M. Valente (from the December 2006 issue) has won the StorySouth Million Writers Award for best online fiction.  Our congratulations go out to Catherynne on her well-deserved win.

Lastly, if you'll be at Readercon this weekend, drop by the Dealer's room and say hi!

 -Neil

--
Wyrm Publishing: www.wyrmpublishing.com
Clarkesworld Magazine: www.clarkesworldmagazine.com